Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation vs Trepidation

Roman

Shieldwingsblank-1-1-1.png

TR and TP both decided on a date for a matched P2P Prep, with dung, and curses on. Set for wednesday 6:30 est. TR pulled 30 strong and ready to go members to pick up another matched opts P2P Victory. They brought 30 defence gear the first round. So we did a re-do. Trepidation won their attacking round, and we won our attacking round and the run-in.

(During run-in both sides attacked eachother, i apologize for this misunderstanding)

jkhc1u.png

jkhc1u.png

Round 1

TR Starting: 28

TP Starting: 28

TR Ending:0

TP Ending:10

jkhc1u.png

Round 2

TR Starting: 27

TP Starting: 27

TR Ending:18

TP Ending:0

jkhc1u.png

Round 3

TR Starting: 26

TP Starting: 26

TR Ending:18

TP Ending:0

jkhc1u.png

Thanks TP, have your members stay all the fights so we don't need to sit please.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't TP win? there were so many re-dos I couldn't keep track.

no. their was only one re-do round and that is because they brought people in 30 defence gear. It ended 2-1. Vid/pics are being made now.

Didn't TP win? there were so many re-dos I couldn't keep track.

no. their was only one re-do round and that is because they brought people in 30 defence gear. It ended 2-1. Vid/pics are being made now.

OH nice gj

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

30 pull off a 33 ml is a feat that i fully respect trepidation and b3astpoon for 90% (edit 90.9%! :O ) pull for a prep, most activity ive ever seen! keep it up!

Good try trepidation it was fun..

(We can rematch when runehead is up and functioning :D)

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

You forgot about the fact that when you attacked me when you had +4 and i asked for a re-do like you did earlier when we accidently had someone who brought 30 defence gear and put it on for what maybe 3 seconds, even though he wasn't even piled. I would like to see the video so I can see if you really attacked him. Although our defend you did a really good job.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

You forgot about the fact that when you attacked me when you had +4 and i asked for a re-do like you did earlier when we accidently had someone who brought 30 defence gear and put it on for what maybe 3 seconds, even though he wasn't even piled. I would like to see the video so I can see if you really attacked him. Although our defend you did a really good job.

I hope your not steamed because members of yours are trying to recruit our members saying that we are depressing and gloomy =[, you dont say that about people :( that kind of thing hits home .

But for reals with your trickster magic of rushing when we hadn't sat to get a quick "autowin", some man barraged one of yours but a blitz was thrown from your side at the same time, so that backfired, but then apologies were sent from one side to another, then we sat and a fair fight was given by both sides.

I hope you can pull 90% of your ml on the weekend like you did today, give us a fight :).

(preferrably again when runehead is up)

:D

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif