Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Zenith (Matched Opts F2P)

P0ke N Die

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have pictures of Zenith members confirming the 3rd round was made to be hosted in PVP.But due to zenith ranks being out of sync/inactive the information didn't quite flow nicely throughout the poor leadership if any in zenith.

Anyhow zenith was stomped in the 1 and the only 1 war we had against them that you can call "fair".Even then Control wasn't at there best ability/strength due to many ranks not being there but our new members really did step up...And **** on zenith,but thats not the point.

We actually had NO callers, alex and seb kept dcing anonymously (Hmm...) and p0ke was sniped the whole fight.Now what exactly does this mean?Our NEW members where left in a 25v25 with no vent calling.Dispite all of the set backs we still managed to **** on zenith.

The second round we had a few issues...A few people dced...Leaving us at a 28v29 + alex and seb who dced as well but the ops didn't drop until the fight was already well started...So some simple math can tell you we only had 25 active warrers (Maybe less) versus 29 zenith mains...Not to mention we didn't even have a single pile when they rushed.

To clear up all the faggots who make little one liner comments such as "P0ke i love you but every clan you join closes after it slumps".That will not happen and i'm willing to bet money on it.Due to the reasons - Good leadership such as seb,alex, and woonskep as much as i hate to say it.But in my eyes they have been very active and look very committed to CT.When you look back at all the past clans that p0ke has lead he was never really given much help by Co-Leaders.I always remembered CY as p0ke the only leader.Being in control it seems as if we don't even have a leader, we just have a community that helps each others do the best of there ability in the Pure-Community.

HATERS GON HATE.

`Killuminati

wow inu removed my other comments! atleast i dnt work for gold4rs

h8rs g0n g8

Alright, welcome to banworld

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Lol,your claiming a win when the score was 1-1. No pure clans do 3rd round in pvp lately when there is other clans wanting to crash it. Instead of doing all 3 rounds in clw you decide leave and waste both our time.

i have pictures of Zenith members confirming the 3rd round was made to be hosted in PVP.But due to zenith ranks being out of sync/inactive the information didn't quite flow nicely throughout the poor leadership if any in zenith.

Anyhow zenith was stomped in the 1 and the only 1 war we had against them that you can call "fair".Even then Control wasn't at there best ability/strength due to many ranks not being there but our new members really did step up...And **** on zenith,but thats not the point.

We actually had NO callers, alex and seb kept dcing anonymously (Hmm...) and p0ke was sniped the whole fight.Now what exactly does this mean?Our NEW members where left in a 25v25 with no vent calling.Dispite all of the set backs we still managed to **** on zenith.

The second round we had a few issues...A few people dced...Leaving us at a 28v29 + alex and seb who dced as well but the ops didn't drop until the fight was already well started...So some simple math can tell you we only had 25 active warrers (Maybe less) versus 29 zenith mains...Not to mention we didn't even have a single pile when they rushed.

To clear up all the faggots who make little one liner comments such as "P0ke i love you but every clan you join closes after it slumps".That will not happen and i'm willing to bet money on it.Due to the reasons - Good leadership such as seb,alex, and woonskep as much as i hate to say it.But in my eyes they have been very active and look very committed to CT.When you look back at all the past clans that p0ke has lead he was never really given much help by Co-Leaders.I always remembered CY as p0ke the only leader.Being in control it seems as if we don't even have a leader, we just have a community that helps each others do the best of there ability in the Pure-Community.

HATERS GON HATE.

`Killuminati

Rm?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

HATERS GON HATE.

`Killuminati

Ok there buddy, you can make up all the excuses in the world. Ryan and Lawson weren't there either, and we had members calling? We could pull the exact same excuse, and for even suggested we DDOSED you is absurd. No one in Zenith can ddos, and you have no proof. We'd be happy to give you guys a rematch since no one, can claim a win. And How are we mains, haha? Well Like I said before goodluck saturday, and hopefully we can get some clean fights.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

please edit, because the last round wasn't yours.. you tecnicly left.. so it's autowin tbh.

(22:08:43) <[Z]Josh> come to clw

(22:08:46) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> ?..

(22:09:02) <[Z]Josh> ppl have to go

(22:09:04) <[Z]Josh> hurry up

(22:09:18) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Okay...

(22:09:22) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> What world are we doing it?

(22:09:27) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> We'll defend maze

(22:10:11) <[Z]Josh> were at ******* clan wars

(22:10:12) <[Z]Josh> w61

(22:10:15) <[Z]Josh> r u going to ******* fight

(22:10:17) <[Z]Josh> yes or no?

(22:10:29) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> We're fighting in PVP

(22:10:31) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Like you agreed

(22:10:35) <[Z]Josh> k

(22:10:37) <[Z]Josh> im dismmising

Once again, I don't know what lies Josh fed his members, but it was you who backed out.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I can say only 2 Words to Ct idiots, Gl Saturday.

There wasn't 3round. Its 1-1, P0ke stop talking **** and start thinking, because if you dont you will be shitclan like Chaotic.

Btw, if you dont agree, we can Remach.

was fun, thanks for the 1-1 both clans.

all i know, yall beated us first round, we won 2nd, i dident go to the maze war.

but were is pics/vids?

im not here to flame ,but was fun 1-1 to both clans.

we should rematch soon :)

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png