Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality declares P2P Fullout

Dr Cake Town

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks? Why does each clan need 2 weeks to prepare?

Are we locking mls or what. Seems like you have something big planned lol.

I'd prefer f2p.

Well obviously you're new to EOP but EOP have threatened to close us, destroy us, and get rid of Fatality all together for a good chunk of 2010. Now it's a new year and it's time to put up or shut up.

Yes ML's would be locked.

The only big plan is to start this new year off right.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

It's a new year, what better way to kick off the pure world then having some full-outs?

Ofc F2p would be interesting, we more interested in P2P.

i agree.

www.tlp-rs.com =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

2 weeks? Why does each clan need 2 weeks to prepare?

Are we locking mls or what. Seems like you have something big planned lol.

I'd prefer f2p.

Well obviously you're new to EOP but EOP have threatened to close us, destroy us, and get rid of Fatality all together for a good chunk of 2010. Now it's a new year and it's time to put up or shut up.

Yes ML's would be locked.

The only big plan is to start this new year off right.

I realise I'm new but I'm not dumb lol. Why is there a need for 2 weeks though is all I ask.

Both clans should have plenty of time to prepare for 1 week.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

A clan obviously won't declare when it is not at it's best, thats what SENSIBLE leaders usually do. Oh and opts matter more in F2P than they do in P2P by a mile.

If this guy is a EOP representative, **** don't look good. :whistling:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

A clan obviously won't declare when it is not at it's best, thats what SENSIBLE leaders usually do. Oh and opts matter more in F2P than they do in P2P by a mile.

If this guy is a EOP representative, **** don't look good. :whistling:

Depends on what clan you are. xD

Edit: in other words, I think he believes that we'd pull more to f2p and the opts would be closer.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

GL I got this!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

sorry but what? f2p depends on opts much more than p2p..

9kqihk.png

Predicting that Fi will outpull Eop if this is accepted. Then again anything can happen in P2p when seeing foe vs Fi awhile back 70 vs 90 and still winning lol.

Idk why a 2 week prep is needed?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I agree with suwo0p, you guys were pulling near the same in P2P for a very long time, it saddens me that clans lack self-confidence to have a full out prep unless they feel certain they will outpull by +15

I agree with suwo0p, you guys were pulling near the same in P2P for a very long time, it saddens me that clans lack self-confidence to have a full out prep unless they feel certain they will outpull by +15

We were in no way pulling near the same for a "very long time"

We weren't comfortable with the organization, numbers has nothing to do with it. As the ML are nearly the same.

They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell.

craig_sig_finished.gif

We weren't comfortable with the organization, numbers has nothing to do with it. As the ML are nearly the same.

They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell.

Yah, they've been talking the whole time when they were ahead of you guys, and when they were the same as you guys. Why choose when you know the Fatality are most likely to outpull by a lot to declare? You're definitely proving your organization is on key, with that huge opt advantage you guys were waiting for.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yah, they've been talking the whole time when they were ahead of you guys, and when they were the same as you guys. Why choose when you know the Fatality are most likely to outpull by a lot to declare? You're definitely proving your organization is on key, with that huge opt advantage you guys were waiting for.

We weren't waiting for anything other than getting more practice in for our members as the majority haven't even been in the clan for over 1 year. And likely to outpull? They've been pulling more than us more consistently than we have, so how does that make sense? This past weekend was a surprise to us as well we weren't expecting that many. Also it has nothing to do with getting this Full-Out.

craig_sig_finished.gif

We'll accept if you give us F2P.

Now that's fun!

A p2p war for a f2p war sounds fun! I'll like to see this.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

We weren't waiting for anything other than getting more practice in for our members as the majority haven't even been in the clan for over 1 year. And likely to outpull? They've been pulling more than us more consistently than we have, so how does that make sense? This past weekend was a surprise to us as well we weren't expecting that many. Also it has nothing to do with getting this Full-Out.

Oh! This was a surprise! That's why 101 sins has been making posts everywhere saying Fatality is getting bigger and bigger! Thanks! Now I know!

EOP and FI have been pulling near the same from what I've seen in P2P up until the past few weeks.

I honestly hope EOP doesn't accept, unless they know they can pull big for this fullout, because there is no need for FI's cancer to get an ego feed from leading his clan to a full out victory with an opt advantage.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png