Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality declares P2P Fullout

Dr Cake Town

I agree with suwo0p, you guys were pulling near the same in P2P for a very long time, it saddens me that clans lack self-confidence to have a full out prep unless they feel certain they will outpull by +15

We were in no way pulling near the same for a "very long time"

We weren't comfortable with the organization, numbers has nothing to do with it. As the ML are nearly the same.

They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell.

Yah, they've been talking the whole time when they were ahead of you guys, and when they were the same as you guys. Why choose when you know the Fatality are most likely to outpull by a lot to declare? You're definitely proving your organization is on key, with that huge opt advantage you guys were waiting for.

We weren't waiting for anything other than getting more practice in for our members as the majority haven't even been in the clan for over 1 year. And likely to outpull? They've been pulling more than us more consistently than we have, so how does that make sense? This past weekend was a surprise to us as well we weren't expecting that many. Also it has nothing to do with getting this Full-Out.

Oh! This was a surprise! That's why 101 sins has been making posts everywhere saying Fatality is getting bigger and bigger! Thanks! Now I know!

EOP and FI have been pulling near the same from what I've seen in P2P up until the past few weeks.

I honestly hope EOP doesn't accept, unless they know they can pull big for this fullout, because there is no need for FI's cancer to get an ego feed from leading his clan to a full out victory with an opt advantage.

You base Fatality on one person's posts. And judging from your previous, you're pretty much anti-fi. Don't expect anything positive from you.

OT: Hope it gets accepted, would be fun. Both clans capable of pulling at least 80 +

9kqihk.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl both clans, have fun fights

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I agree with suwo0p, you guys were pulling near the same in P2P for a very long time, it saddens me that clans lack self-confidence to have a full out prep unless they feel certain they will outpull by +15

We weren't comfortable with the organization, numbers has nothing to do with it. As the ML are nearly the same.

They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell.

Yah, they've been talking the whole time when they were ahead of you guys, and when they were the same as you guys. Why choose when you know the Fatality are most likely to outpull by a lot to declare? You're definitely proving your organization is on key, with that huge opt advantage you guys were waiting for.

We weren't waiting for anything other than getting more practice in for our members as the majority haven't even been in the clan for over 1 year. And likely to outpull? They've been pulling more than us more consistently than we have, so how does that make sense? This past weekend was a surprise to us as well we weren't expecting that many. Also it has nothing to do with getting this Full-Out.

Oh! This was a surprise! That's why 101 sins has been making posts everywhere saying Fatality is getting bigger and bigger! Thanks! Now I know!

EOP and FI have been pulling near the same from what I've seen in P2P up until the past few weeks.

I honestly hope EOP doesn't accept, unless they know they can pull big for this fullout, because there is no need for FI's cancer to get an ego feed from leading his clan to a full out victory with an opt advantage.

You base Fatality on one person's posts. And judging from your previous, you're pretty much anti-fi. Don't expect anything positive from you.

OT: Hope it gets accepted, would be fun. Both clans capable of pulling at least 80 +

So true, kid just argues to argue.

Cancer in Fatality? What that we've been consistently doing work and getting our members better? Sorry bud.

And past few weeks? You mean 1 ******* weekend? That's so flawed because when EOP was declared on us we were pulling in the 30-40s and they were pulling in the 70-80s lol.

craig_sig_finished.gif

You're right, I'm anti-FI.

I'm not basing Fatality from one person's posts,I'm basing it from their recent actions, etc. I'm basing the fact that Fatality knew they were pulling way better now from one person's fault, try to understand what you're saying before you say it lol.

It's pretty obvious who's been pulling more consistent lately, you can tell yourself it's not true but you know it is.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I'm not basing Fatality from one person's posts,I'm basing it from their recent actions, etc. I'm basing the fact that Fatality knew they were pulling way better now from one person's fault, try to understand what you're saying before you say it lol.

It's pretty obvious who's been pulling more consistent lately, you can tell yourself it's not true but you know it is.

Oooooooo Touchy.

OT: It would be fun.

okay? We've been pulling more consistently, doesn't mean that both clans can't pull 100 or something? Look at MM vs FOE lol. I won't start a flame war, but where do you see cockiness in our clan actions other than from adam? I'd like to know and I mean that in a non flamebait type of way.

9kqihk.png

okay? We've been pulling more consistently, doesn't mean that both clans can't pull 100 or something? Look at MM vs FOE lol. I won't start a flame war, but where do you see cockiness in our clan actions other than from adam? I'd like to know and I mean that in a non flamebait type of way.

Just ignore him, he's a hater.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Can someone explain why its a 2 week prep instead of 1 week, if memberlists are locked and such?

Would be interesting to see though, since EOP have been fairly consistantly better than Fi but Fi are getting better these past few weeks.

Good luck to both clans, if it's accepted of course.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I don't recall saying you guys were cocky, I just don't want that idiot's ego to be fed (as I stated already..), but how about that Fatality member who posted earlier saying "It's time to put up or shut up" ? Or "They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell." Obviously this certain member of Fatality feels confident that they will win this full out (probably because the past few weeks of Fatality excelling in activity/pulls/etc).

You may think I'm only saying this because it's Fatality, but I generally don't like clans that declare on other clans when they know they can out pull them by a lot.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Why are you so certain we will out pull them? And out pull them by a lot? You're not using any facts or demonstrating any capable normal brain functioning for that matter. I feel confident because we've been working hard to improve as a clan. Not because we think we are going to out pull them.

Hell people five days ago said that EOP would be Fatality in a p2p full-out.

Stop being so ignorant. Both clans have the capability of pulling the same amount of members. We have no secrets to hide.

By saying put up or shut up, I'm saying that it's been annoying to hear EOP **** on Fatality for the past year, now it's time to put their money where their mouth is.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Just a reminder, this is just to tell everyone about the fullout that all have been waiting for. This is not the place to get your flames out (everyone) and dwell on the past.

It's either accepted or declined. Good luck to you if you decide to accept, which I highly hope you do :).

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Why are you so certain we will out pull them? And out pull them by a lot? You're not using any facts or demonstrating any capable normal brain functioning for that matter. I feel confident because we've been working hard to improve as a clan. Not because we think we are going to out pull them.

Stop being so ignorant. Both clans have the capability of pulling the same amount of members. We have no secrets to hide.

By saying put up or shut up, I'm saying that it's been annoying to hear EOP **** on Fatality for the past year, now it's time to put their money where their mouth is.

By saying put up or shut up, you're saying you took it from EOP all of 2010 and you're now finally able to talk back. You're an idiot, you're asking the same questions that have already been answered. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt when I used you as an example, but get over it. You don't even know me, yet what I say means so much too you.

What a reject. I'll leave you here telling repeating the same things to everyone who posts something not positive towards your clan.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I hope you realize EOP is a F2P based clan.

Yes, we have talked **** in the past in F2P, ending your trips, crashing you, the usual **** we do to clans that no other clan has the balls to do. If you really want to shut us up you'll give me a F2P fullout.

I'm a man of my word, give me a F2P fullout I will give you a P2P fullout.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

A clan obviously won't declare when it is not at it's best, thats what SENSIBLE leaders usually do. Oh and opts matter more in F2P than they do in P2P by a mile.

If this guy is a EOP representative, **** don't look good. :whistling:

Well opts don't matter as much in f2p when they're even, compared to a fight in p2p if one clan has 20 more people than the other.

Typical CP representitve uncapable of understanding basic facts.

OT: I believe we've offered to give them a p2p fullout in 2 week's time if they give us a f2p one the day before, hopefully Fi won't be hypocrites and reject :laugh:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I don't recall saying you guys were cocky, I just don't want that idiot's ego to be fed (as I stated already..), but how about that Fatality member who posted earlier saying "It's time to put up or shut up" ? Or "They've been the ones talking **** and saying they're the better clan, time will tell." Obviously this certain member of Fatality feels confident that they will win this full out (probably because the past few weeks of Fatality excelling in activity/pulls/etc).

You may think I'm only saying this because it's Fatality, but I generally don't like clans that declare on other clans when they know they can out pull them by a lot.

Alright fair enough, we all have clan pride. Cal the Cops is no different, we all like to think we win yes? Plus, you declare a war when you are confident you'll win correct? Otherwise why would you start a war? For example, EoP demands an F2P war in return for a P2P war, EoP claims they are an F2P clan and will triumph over Fatality, see where that goes? Fatality excelling in activity/pulls have been happening for a reason, so I can understand that some of our members are getting a bit into their heads, but I assure you that's not the mentality of our whole clan. And I don't blame you about your last statement, clans do that all the time because of what I said above, they don't want to start a war if they don't think they're going to win. However, I assure you we're not doing this because we think we will outpull EoP. Don't forget, they easily pull over 70 + to preps, ex. EOP vs MM matched opts on a friday.

9kqihk.png

I would ******* love to see this

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Typical CP representitve uncapable of understanding basic facts.

if prat represented cp id kill myself, if ppl on pw represent their clan, then eop is horid.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Fatality will win this

I wouldn't be surprised if EOP declined

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"