Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality declares P2P Fullout

Dr Cake Town

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm if i can recall, EOP said they will Close Fi

Now it seems they will decline a fullout

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The fullout has been declined. EoP wanted to do matched opts, basically making it a prep, or they wanted F2P, but we specifically asked for P2P.

Maybe next time.

Expected, they know they will lose and lower moral

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Finally some wars. Its 2011 this year I want to see A LOT OF WARS.

Fatality declared so I'll go for Fatality if its going to get accepted. Good luck both clans.

edit: I heard it got cancelled :S

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

A clan obviously won't declare when it is not at it's best, thats what SENSIBLE leaders usually do. Oh and opts matter more in F2P than they do in P2P by a mile.

If this guy is a EOP representative, **** don't look good. :whistling:

Well opts don't matter as much in f2p when they're even, compared to a fight in p2p if one clan has 20 more people than the other.

Typical CP representitve uncapable of understanding basic facts.

OT: I believe we've offered to give them a p2p fullout in 2 week's time if they give us a f2p one the day before, hopefully Fi won't be hypocrites and reject :laugh:

You just compared a F2P even matched opts fight to a P2P fight where one clan has 20 more people and say that opts matter more in p2p?...

In a F2P fight if clan A has 20 more than clan B. Clan B will get slaughtered. No matter how "good" your clan members are at warring, they cannot do anything with 20 more people getting more piles going and overall controlling the fighting. Why? Because in F2P one person is only limited to doing damage to one other person.

In a P2P fight if clan A has 20 more than clan B. Clan A still has more chances of winning, but seeing as one person can do so much damage in P2P, it is closer to a more competitive fight than in F2P. Yes, this can also be applied to the clan with the 20 more options, but it gives clan B a bit more hope because it's not depriving them of the ability to do more damage then the other clan.

And yes I'm a CP representative, check out my CP sigs and avatar!! :teehee:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Actually i believe we offered a p2p fullout provided you f2p fullout first, which you declined.

>Makes pw topic saying they want a fullout for fun and action

>Same clan declines a fullout

:lol:

edit: Your ml also increased by over 20 members today, you've obviously been planning this for quite a while, so congratulations on your propaganda exercise, if you actually want a fullout you know where we are ;)

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Actually i believe we offered a p2p fullout provided you f2p fullout first, which you declined.

counter-declare? Is that even allowed? :laugh:

Sorry, but it wasn't a compromise. It was a declaration.

All you have to do is decline and walk away, not get get the last word.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

edit: Your ml also increased by over 20 members today, you've obviously been planning this for quite a while, so congratulations on your propaganda exercise, if you actually want a fullout you know where we are ;)

We did actually want a fullout you declined it lol and offered several excuses, brought up the past, still talking smack, oh and wait, 20 members really?

105-116 is eleven. We added our current apps that attended trips and our Elders that said they would be making it to the trip.

I see this as a victory for Fatality.

kraken-pirates-movie.jpg

craig_sig_finished.gif