Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive Vs Chaotic [PREP]

I Anubis I

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Ex :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Oi very well done lads! Not only am I deeply impressed by your great performance, I really liked your spamming and piling.

A win well earned - proper etiquette will sorted out by me personally next time - as for the: pre binds, and pre attacks, tbh they don't really don't mean much, yes rules are rules, but meh I can look past them to an extent. (We also all know that one or 2 shots would never change the outcome of a 30 v 30 prep) so morons who take the 1 or 2 pre attacks seriously, should honestly stop taking the game so much to heart.

You were the better clan today, I hope we can do this again!

Good job Ex.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

seems like this community is now thriving on coming up with any reason at all to declare a "re-do" Take the ******* loss. If the "broken rule" didn't majorly effect the outcome of the fight, forget about it..stop using it as an excuse to try and cover up a loss...it's pathetic.

OT: Gj Ex, looks like you were outleveled but still won.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Looked like a fun fight, you were outleveled quite significantly and managed to pull it off somehow. I heard the second round you broke a rule or something and wouldn't rematch, I know that you are not obligated to rematch the round but it would prove your victory if you did rematch. Good job though.

P0ke why should we re-do a round that we could of asked for a re-do for the first? but no. we took the loss we agree'd we didn't deserve to win round 1 due to bad piling and listening.

But saying re-do in round 2 because they faked a rush and 2 members attacked i mean it didnt effect the fight . Just as it didnt effect the fight in round 1 where we got hit before we rushed.

But thanks anyway :)

Oi very well done lads! Not only am I deeply impressed by your great performance, I really liked your spamming and piling.

A win well earned - proper etiquette will sorted out by me personally next time - as for the: pre binds, and pre attacks, tbh they don't really don't mean much, yes rules are rules, but meh I can look past them to an extent. (We also all know that one or 2 shots would never change the outcome of a 30 v 30 prep) so morons who take the 1 or 2 pre attacks seriously, should honestly stop taking the game so much to heart.

You were the better clan today, I hope we can do this again!

Good job Ex.

Thankyou Very much for being honest.

Respect to you mate.

Gf Chaotic .

And thanks Jam

only cool ppl in ex are anubis and guilty 2h rest of u need to sort out ur egos

Zulu i am Emresaw

:/ man dammnit i was hoping ch would win but gj ex

Rami your dirty **** ass got no right to post on this thread kbai

No...just no.

only cool ppl in ex are anubis and guilty 2h rest of u need to sort out ur egos

Zulu i am Emresaw