Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Help Jay?

Jay

Just got P2P on my new account, looking for some tips on where I should go with it. If you could recommend training spots, items, etc etc, it'd be appreciated:)

t66zrc.jpg

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Either range at the ogre cage if you want above 75 range(In Ardogune) they can't attack you, and you can go in there to pick up the seeds and what not and go back out. You can also attack experiments in the cave in Canfis(Do a part of the Creature of Frankenstein(I think this is it) and do it till you get the key.

You can also range fire giants by doing the waterfall quest. They drop good charms, lobsters and rune scimitars.

I suggest you get 10 Dungeoneering and train at Chaos Druids (he dungeoneerers spot) add me ingame (Envied Foe) if you need any help in finding the not so crowded Chaos Druids :}

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I suggest you get 10 Dungeoneering and train at Chaos Druids (he dungeoneerers spot) add me ingame (Envied Foe) if you need any help in finding the not so crowded Chaos Druids :}

You suggest this over things like rock crabs? What gear do you recommend?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

well rock crabs is one, (The ak spot). i sugguest doing the dungeoneering because you can usualy find an empty one. but fire giants is how i do range, and it's i think 35k or 40k/hour. do farming runs for extra gp and experiments a good alternative to rock crabs also

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?