Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Friday Night

Speshls

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a fight MM Vs FOE In pvp Tommorow. Would be fun.

Anyway, Great job MM. Keep it up.

Fought them multiple times today & even had a clean 1v1 (which they lost).

Should see em tomorrow 2

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

yeah, your the biggest idiot i've met on these boards, your posting rights should be removed.

that is all.

His posting rights should be removed?

Your leader threatens to ddos our site + TS and it is simply ignored.

Stop being a baby and grow up.

OT: congratulations on your successful trip MM.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

yeah, your the biggest idiot i've met on these boards, your posting rights should be removed.

that is all.

His posting rights should be removed?

Your leader threatens to ddos our site + TS and it is simply ignored.

Stop being a baby and grow up.

OT: congratulations on your successful trip MM.

Why are you questioning my statement, it's pretty straight forward.

It's simply ignored because it was posted 3 minutes ago, you moron.

I'm waiting for a Pinkaroundme or Leech v2 to post on it so I can have quite a laugh like I am now.

You're clueless, therefore the same goes to you, your posting rights should be removed.

Good job MM. We had a 40-45 man fall in in clw, and you guys were hugging clw before foe rushed. You crashed and act like we crashed and teamed on you for no reason. Ok.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

lol mugs, if ur members buy it its fine.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, we loved ours.

Was a bit of a downer to some ownage losing to your and your mains combined with snipe. However, pretty much beating eop and then having the pleasure of fighting alongside them to clear mm who attempted to crash from the off... pretty lols.

2011 up and running finally, we missed you last weekend. See you 2morro look foward to ur 90 pull ;0

gl boys.

rofl gimmy 1 pic of MM mains, and stop botting at druids..

Was a bit of a downer to some ownage losing to your and your mains combined with snipe. However, pretty much beating eop and then having the pleasure of fighting alongside them to clear mm who attempted to crash from the off... pretty lols.

2011 up and running finally, we missed you last weekend. See you 2morro look foward to ur 90 pull ;0

gl boys.

No pic no proof just because someone is killing druids does not mean anything in hell about botting lmaooo

What i heard mm crashed eop first... disappointing.

Haterz gonna hate

gl boys.

I wonder if you realise how much of a ******* joke you are

4Fdyf.png

gl boys.

No pic no proof just because someone is killing druids does not mean anything in hell about botting lmaooo

here ya go.

tui64l.png

gl boys.

here ya go.

tui64l.png

Oh wow just because someone is killing monsters means they are botting oreally. Maybe he was killing em and watching youtube,forums, tv ect and thats why he didnt talk to you. ur a newbie at bot catching. Go soul wars and start from there.

Haterz gonna hate

gl boys.

here ya go.

tui64l.png

Oh wow just because someone is killing monsters means they are botting oreally. Maybe he was killing em and watching youtube,forums, tv ect and thats why he didnt talk to you. ur a newbie at bot catching. Go soul wars and start from there.

rofl yeah... watching youtube while killing monsters you 1 hit and me following him for 10 minutes. logical answer.

gl boys.

here ya go.

tui64l.png

rofl yeah... watching youtube while killing monsters you 1 hit and me following him for 10 minutes. logical answer.

Public chat off?

And nice gloves i wonder how u got that 99 mage and 91 range :thumbsup:

Haterz gonna hate

gl boys.

here ya go.

tui64l.png

Public chat off?

And nice gloves i wonder how u got that 99 mage and 91 range :thumbsup:

you got no more valid points so your moving onto me now.. hmm.. and i have rune gloves btw. i would get barrows put in mot in eop :confused:

gl boys.

110107180320.png

110107180404h.png

110107180419.png

110107182212.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

gl boys.

110107180320.png

110107180404h.png

110107180419.png

110107182212.png

considering like half of your clan wears addy you should not complain about "mains"

and you cant really be sure whose "mains" all of them were

My clan wears adamant, your clan wears runite.

Hypocrite.

Conq is MM you idiot, the 3rd pic the main is attacking a white dot??

O and the 4th [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for <Hidden>: Jan8: I killed Twist Trip | Jan8: I killed karl M A R X | Jan8: I killed Asian Steez

MM Killed that kid like 4 times and apperently its Kaylene, a member or ex member of you. :)

1st

was fun, foeop were pathetic all throughout the trip but we still crushed them both

28 kills 1 death

(22:26:25) -[sS]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Scotts Law: Jan7: Levelled up Slayer (65) | Dec31: Levelled up Magic (94) | Dec30: Levelled up Magic (93) | Dec29: Levelled up Magic (92) | Dec28: Levelled up Magic (91)

Clearly 28 kills.

Good propaganda topic though