Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Friday Night

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Tonight we went out for our first official trip of 2011. We went out and peaked around 75 people and kept a steady 65-70 fpr the entire trip and ripped up quite a few clans.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

With our first fight we rushed FOE at ruins and within seconds EOP came to their aid. We focused on FOE and after a few minutes of fighting we left to bank leaving them to hold each others hands.

MM Starting - 75

MM Ending - 35ish

FOE + EOP - 110?

FOE + EOP - 65 (by looking at fall in opts at BH)

n4cnt2.png

With getting revenge we quickly ran out to hit FOE but EOP were right beside them when we found them. We hit FOE outside of clan wars when they were alone and after a push we took them. Shortly into the fight EOP crashed.

MM Starting - 70

MM Ending - 70

FOE Starting - 70

foe Ending - 40 (Scouts confirm while they ran to BH)

Now after EOP crashing our last fight FOE ran to BH which gave us a chance to hit EOP without banking. We rushed them and took it to them. After a few minutes of we took a hill and used range to hold. After another 30 seconds of the fight continuing FOE decided to crash to bail EOP out from a loss.

MM Starting - 70

MM Ending - 47

EOP Starting - 60?

EOP Ending - 8 (their fall in inside clan wars)

n4cnt2.png

Now we decided to get payback for the crashing these clans have done. We rush FOE + EOP and FOE bailed on EOP leaving EOP all alone with MM. We quickly pushed them into clan wars where FOE was sitting.

MM Starting - 65

MM Ending - 65

EOP + FOE Starting - 110?

EOP + FOE Ending - 40 (inside clan wars)

n4cnt2.png

Now after this EOP ended and we hunted down FOE. After some playing around killing their mains (Asian Streetz / Mercerpwnz/ etc) we found them. They rushed us and within minutes they fell. After a PATHETIC performance by FOE they ran to single to try to drag the fight. We followed to KO them in single & went to BH to kill their returners.

MM Starting - 65

MM Ending - 50

FOE Starting - 67

FOE Ending - 0

Pics

foedowned11.png

mmvfoe10.png

12212420.png

eopnotstrong.png

foeopalliance.png

110107190442.png

110107195222.png

110107195414.png

110107234254.png

110107235753.png

110108000413.png

110108005402.png

110108010527.png

62417768.png

110108004937.png

110108011607.png

110108003252.jpg

110108003714.jpg

110108005247.jpg

110108005412.jpg

110108010716.jpg

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw basically all your fights, looked like you held your ground well during all of them, great job and good luck in 2011 :D

meh, fighting 2 v 1 is fun but it's so much better when you get one of the clans alone and get to smash them. Ex- FOE in our last fight. Their pals EOP ended already .

Didn't know they were teaming, we would have came to feast after our prep with Zenith. Goodjob though.

Yeah, we got one clean fight vs FOE who had a few mains and EOP kiddies sniping ... we cleared them of course :thumbsup:

In the future just use EOP and FOE teaming as a rule of thumb

You crashed first, we crashed you.

Should have fought us at the beginning when we peaked at 70, probably would have been more fair. I'm proud of my guys though.

See you tomorrow

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Typical of FOEOP

You could have called us to help you Clear them but nonetheless you guys did outstanding !

Great Job

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

cp are always blamed for having asian steez as their main when all i see is the idiot sniping me and drunk in pvp fights, thanks for clearing it up.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

yeah, your the biggest idiot i've met on these boards, your posting rights should be removed.

that is all.

lol mugs, if ur members buy it its fine.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, we loved ours.

Was a bit of a downer to some ownage losing to your and your mains combined with snipe. However, pretty much beating eop and then having the pleasure of fighting alongside them to clear mm who attempted to crash from the off... pretty lols.

2011 up and running finally, we missed you last weekend. See you 2morro look foward to ur 90 pull ;0

gl boys.

#TEAM-WALLI