Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Friday Night

Speshls

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

yeah, your the biggest idiot i've met on these boards, your posting rights should be removed.

that is all.

His posting rights should be removed?

Your leader threatens to ddos our site + TS and it is simply ignored.

Stop being a baby and grow up.

OT: congratulations on your successful trip MM.

Why are you questioning my statement, it's pretty straight forward.

It's simply ignored because it was posted 3 minutes ago, you moron.

I'm waiting for a Pinkaroundme or Leech v2 to post on it so I can have quite a laugh like I am now.

You're clueless, therefore the same goes to you, your posting rights should be removed.

I am questioning your statement as your saying his posting rights should be removed for merely posting an idiotic comment, yet it's ok for your own leader to threaten to DDOS other clans, which is a far worse offense then saying something stupid.

See pretty straight forward to question your statement.

So i'm not clueless it just appears that you're deluded that other clans should be punished for something minor yet your clan should be let off for doing something major.

Stop throing your toys out the pram like a baby because other clans don't agree with you or say something you dislike or gtfo this site.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

lol mugs, if ur members buy it its fine.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, we loved ours.

Was a bit of a downer to some ownage losing to your and your mains combined with snipe. However, pretty much beating eop and then having the pleasure of fighting alongside them to clear mm who attempted to crash from the off... pretty lols.

2011 up and running finally, we missed you last weekend. See you 2morro look foward to ur 90 pull ;0

gl boys.

Walli ... your clan lost vs. MM in the only 1 on 1 battle we had tonight. I'm confused on how you think your clan had a good day holding hands with EOP in the wild.

Btw didn't you get cleaned by CP in your little "prep" prior to the trip?

Seems like a bad start to 2011 for FOE.

foedowned11.png

My clan wears adamant, your clan wears runite.

Hypocrite.

Conq is MM you idiot, the 3rd pic the main is attacking a white dot??

O and the 4th [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for <Hidden>: Jan8: I killed Twist Trip | Jan8: I killed karl M A R X | Jan8: I killed Asian Steez

MM Killed that kid like 4 times and apperently its Kaylene, a member or ex member of you. :)

The kid's posting pictures of MM members, and EOP main (proven) and a 125 that couldn't attack anyone.... well all of MM saw the pics of the "children" running EOP so I guess don't put anything above them.

Bvb owner was hacked 2 months ago we suspected it was by an Eop member but who knows, asian steez is "Kaylene" in eop any more smart comments you'd like to make?

yeah, your the biggest idiot i've met on these boards, your posting rights should be removed.

that is all.

I'm waiting for a Pinkaroundme or Leech v2 to post on it so I can have quite a laugh like I am now.

You're clueless, therefore the same goes to you, your posting rights should be removed.

I am questioning your statement as your saying his posting rights should be removed for merely posting an idiotic comment, yet it's ok for your own leader to threaten to DDOS other clans, which is a far worse offense then saying something stupid.

So i'm not clueless it just appears that you're deluded that other clans should be punished for something minor yet your clan should be let off for doing something major.

Stop throing your toys out the pram like a baby because other clans don't agree with you or say something you dislike or gtfo this site.

When I said his posting rights should be removed in no way did I ever say another "clan" should be punished, which brings us back to your ignorance and stupidity. I am not forcing, telling you, or even wanting you to agree with me, you replied to me on your own will whether it would be agreeing or disagreeing with me.

I can definitely say what I like and dislike, you do not run theses boards nor administrate them so in no way, shape or form do you have any reason or right to be telling what I can do and can't do, so your sir, can **** off and stop the whole smart ass tough guy attitude and get over yourself because if we were to think back, nothing that I said before I was quoted by you was towards you, so to be completely honest with you, I have no idea why you are even talking to me in the first place.

that is all.

When I said his posting rights should be removed in no way did I ever say another "clan" should be punished, which brings us back to your ignorance and stupidity. I am not forcing, telling you, or even wanting you to agree with me, you replied to me on your own will whether it would be agreeing or disagreeing with me.

I can definitely say what I like and dislike, you do not run theses boards nor administrate them so in no way, shape or form do you have any reason or right to be telling what I can do and can't do, so your sir, can **** off, stop the whole smart ass attitude, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior who is boosting your very own self confidence by acting like a tough guy behind a few sentences.

+1 to what adrian said :o