Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures Friday Prep + PK Trip

w0w2many

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, i dont see how when foe crashes everytime... to help you out ( Butt buddies) you always claim it as a win...

The fight at ruins, you were coming to crash us, as EoP vs FOE was already happening. Just that you're so bad at crashing that we knew you were hopping south of us, so we stopped the fight, and waited for you to rush in to get cockslapped. :thumbsup:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Free 4m :D

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

nah, i dont see how when foe crashes everytime... to help you out ( Butt buddies) you always claim it as a win...

The fight at ruins, you were coming to crash us, as EoP vs FOE was already happening. Just that you're so bad at crashing that we knew you were hopping south of us, so we stopped the fight, and waited for you to rush in to get cockslapped. :thumbsup:

Kind of a coinsidence seeing as we gave both you and FOE a seperate chance to hit us on login twice but none of you took that offer.

One v One and MM were the ones slapping our cocks across your weak and feeble foreheads.

4Fdyf.png

im not talking about this, im talking about when we are fighting 1v1 foe will always crash and you claim the wins. thats like us fighting HF runs in, you run out and we claim win and make topic. doesnt work...

im not talking about this, im talking about when we are fighting 1v1 foe will always crash and you claim the wins. thats like us fighting HF runs in, you run out and we claim win and make topic. doesnt work...

When has this ever happened??????????????

2jhqs.png

apparently mm had 75+ people. the counting orb must be lying.

edit:nvm they must count the 10 level 20s on us.

Your own topic says you peaked at 75, sorry if the + at the end caused any offence.

2jhqs.png

Lmfao at MM complaining. You crashed the first fight EOP vs FOE and then got cockslapped. We crashed you vs FOE to return the favour and you clan that as FOEOP? Lmao think before you rush into actions.

gud propaganda tho.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png