Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [1/9/11]

Mayor

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008: Rise of Mayhem Makers

2009: Rise of Epidemic

2010: Rise of Eruption Of Pures

2011: Rise of The Last Pures

Good job TLP I'm really impressed, you guys finally making to the top now. Keep it up and maybe u will pull 120+ To P2P trips.

mm has been a top 4 clan since 05. and eop's prime was in summer of 06 (maybe 07)

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Dont get ahead of yourselves, youre getting too cocky, this won't even last long.

ok thanks

thanks ok

No get cocky, it's really fun unless your a rank who is embarrassed by your retarded members, but no seriously TRY IT!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Wanted a clean fight on first 90v90.. pity.

gj on your trip

after our first fight got crashed, i asked every one of ur ranks for a rm. they didnt want.. pity.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

All I gotta say, is unlike the most clan who pull big then slump after (FI, EOP, IR, CP) (NO FLAME)

TLP has the leadership and talent to keep it up, I would put TLP's Leadership in Top 3 if not the best atm.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

All I gotta say, is unlike the most clan who pull big then slump after (FI, EOP, IR, CP) (NO FLAME)

TLP has the leadership and talent to keep it up, I would put TLP's Leadership in Top 3 if not the best atm.

:teehee:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

^if some1 would quote you they would quote for retardation not for truth

gj on your trip

Yeah I hate that **** man. It would be ownage if TLP and MM could have had like 3 clean fights..

But somehow HF seems to find the fights too :confused: and I'm sure that we are not the ones telling them

yeah cuz any main in the wild = hf.

dont turn into foe plz.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

^if some1 would quote you they would quote for retardation not for truth

gj on your trip

Yeah I hate that **** man. It would be ownage if TLP and MM could have had like 3 clean fights..

But somehow HF seems to find the fights too :confused: and I'm sure that we are not the ones telling them

yeah cuz any main in the wild = hf.

dont turn into foe plz.

even thought most of the pure world knows mm calls hf and stuff, dutch leader has just been coming around more often and i doubt he knows about everything, so i dont think he meant that as sarcasm or flame.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

We've pulled over 70 to f2p trips since september, and been in the top 3 f2p since june, but i guess we're slumpin hard right now with our 80 peak on saturday.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

We've pulled over 70 to f2p trips since september, and been in the top 3 f2p since june, but i guess we're slumpin hard right now with our 80 peak on saturday.

Eop has been in and out of slumps since your war in 07.. if you can remember that far back..

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Not sure why we're talking about EOP on TLP's topic but I think I can clear some things up.

EOP was #1 F2P for the summer of 2007, beat fi regularly until we lost a fullout. Our forums got hacked after the fullout loss and we lost a **** load of good members from BP who closed at the time. At that time EOP didn't go into a "slump". Yes our pulls may have decreased but I'm pretty sure the trips were still fun and EOP was easily competing in the top 5. Our old leaders quit and the only one left was Russ who helped us big time in early 2009. In December of 2009 Our pulls were 90+ for 3 straight months and beat Foe consistently for #3 F2P and gave MM/E some good fights until E closed. This gave us like 40 apps which helped us pull 125 people to a F2P pk trip and smash Foe + MM combined until etho e-raged and hacked our vulnerable free boards. At that time we were still pulling 50+ to F2P trips and competing in the top 3, and ever since April we've been pulling 65+ to F2P trips and 50+ to P2P trips (being a F2P clan). So I'm not exactly sure what slumps you are talking about :mellow:

Sorry to ruin TLP's topic, just wanted to clear some things up :)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png