Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [1/9/11]

Mayor

Not sure why we're talking about EOP on TLP's topic but I think I can clear some things up even though I've only been in EOP for 2 years.

EOP was #1 F2P for the summer of 2007, beat fi regularly until we lost a fullout. Our forums got hacked after the fullout loss and we lost a **** load of good members from BP who closed at the time. At that time EOP didn't go into a "slump". Yes our pulls may have decreased but I'm pretty sure the trips were still fun and EOP was easily competing in the top 5. Our old leaders quit and the only one left was Russ who helped us big time in early 2009. In December of 2009 Our pulls were 90+ for 3 straight months and beat Foe consistently for #3 F2P and gave MM/E some good fights until E closed. This gave us like 40 apps which helped us pull 125 people to a F2P pk trip and smash Foe + MM combined until etho e-raged and hacked our vulnerable free boards. At that time we were still pulling 50+ to F2P trips and competing in the top 3, and ever since April we've been pulling 65+ to F2P trips and 50+ to P2P trips (being a F2P clan). So I'm not exactly sure what slumps you are talking about :mellow:

Sorry to ruin TLP's topic, just wanted to clear some things up :)

Lemme give you a lil history lesson Solo seing as i was Eop back in 08 and 09, Eop slumped a bit after losing to Fi in in that full out in 07 but managed to keep up some pretty good pulls at the start of 08, around April of 08 somthing bad happended in Eop that I wont bring up, that caused most of the clan to quit and find new homes, Old Pk3r even thought about turning Eop into a rune pure clan because Eop was on the verge of dieing. Eop did slump most of 08 barely pulling 30 ppl to PCL events. In 2009 Eop changed it around after recruting hard at the end of 08 beinging of 09 and changing the whole face of Eop(Clearing out the old members and bringing in New members like your self). From that point on after I left Eop did get better and pulls did grow but dont say you didn't slump after the full out cause Eop did and trips weren't fun seeing as no one showed up.

Oh and soz for posting all that on your topic Tlp just had to get that off my chest :)

Gj Tlp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why we're talking about EOP on TLP's topic but I think I can clear some things up even though I've only been in EOP for 2 years.

EOP was #1 F2P for the summer of 2007, beat fi regularly until we lost a fullout. Our forums got hacked after the fullout loss and we lost a **** load of good members from BP who closed at the time. At that time EOP didn't go into a "slump". Yes our pulls may have decreased but I'm pretty sure the trips were still fun and EOP was easily competing in the top 5. Our old leaders quit and the only one left was Russ who helped us big time in early 2009. In December of 2009 Our pulls were 90+ for 3 straight months and beat Foe consistently for #3 F2P and gave MM/E some good fights until E closed. This gave us like 40 apps which helped us pull 125 people to a F2P pk trip and smash Foe + MM combined until etho e-raged and hacked our vulnerable free boards. At that time we were still pulling 50+ to F2P trips and competing in the top 3, and ever since April we've been pulling 65+ to F2P trips and 50+ to P2P trips (being a F2P clan). So I'm not exactly sure what slumps you are talking about :mellow:

Lemme give you a lil history lesson Solo seing as i was Eop back in 08 and 09, Eop slumped a bit after losing to Fi in in that full out in 07 but managed to keep up some pretty good pulls at the start of 08, around April of 08 somthing bad happended in Eop that I wont bring up, that caused most of the clan to quit and find new homes, Old Pk3r even thought about turning Eop into a rune pure clan because Eop was on the verge of dieing. Eop did slump most of 08 barely pulling 30 ppl to PCL events. In 2009 Eop changed it around after recruting hard at the end of 08 beinging of 09 and changing the whole face of Eop(Clearing out the old members and bringing in New members like your self). From that point on after I left Eop did get better and pulls did grow but dont say you didn't slump after the full out cause Eop did and trips weren't fun seeing as no one showed up.

Oh and soz for posting all that on your topic Tlp just had to get that off my chest :)

Gj Tlp

Just because you say the trips weren't fun doesn't mean you can generalize everyone's opinion who was in EOP at that time. We stilled pulled through pulling 30+. Sure, not the greatest numbers but action was still action. I guess everyone has their own definition of a "slump" :)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Not sure why we're talking about EOP on TLP's topic but I think I can clear some things up.

im sorry to hear ur struggles

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

All I gotta say, is unlike the most clan who pull big then slump after (FI, EOP, IR, CP) (NO FLAME)

TLP has the leadership and talent to keep it up, I would put TLP's Leadership in Top 3 if not the best atm.

We've pulled over 70 to f2p trips since september, and been in the top 3 f2p since june, but i guess we're slumpin hard right now with our 80 peak on saturday.

Eop has been in and out of slumps since your war in 07.. if you can remember that far back..

and so has tlp...and unless you're foe or mm then I don't think anyone has the right to say that, Coz.

ITS ALL ABOUT ME!

nah mugs need to pipe down on this topic, TLP has waited patiently and built for long enough, glad you are enjoying it and i hope it continues because I will be seeing you soon. Also if you do not like them being cocky... do something about it is my answer lol.

IL BE SEEING YOU MEME OH YEA LADDO

#TEAM-WALLI

All I gotta say, is unlike the most clan who pull big then slump after (FI, EOP, IR, CP) (NO FLAME)

TLP has the leadership and talent to keep it up, I would put TLP's Leadership in Top 3 if not the best atm.

We've pulled over 70 to f2p trips since september, and been in the top 3 f2p since june, but i guess we're slumpin hard right now with our 80 peak on saturday.

yeah thats what you said the last 324235230590 times you rise/slump/rise/slump lol

its not a matter of your leadership, its out your control. The fact your pulling high is nothing other than Carnage closing into you, and a bunch of IR joining you, and probably a few other groups that idk about.

Get over yourself.

#irclan - where banter happens

[TLP] The Last Pures (http://Tlp-Rs.Com) | Members: 134 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness27 | Homeworld: 99 | [Averages] Cmb: 81.67/87.43; Str: 93.61; Cns: 90.44; Mage: 96.04; Range: 93.91; Overall: 1,453 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

[ CLAN ]: [EoP] Eruption Of Pures (http://eop-rs.com) | Members: 102 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness50 | Homeworld: 105 | [Averages] Cmb: 79.21/83.06; Str: 92.36; Cns: 89.16; Mage: 90.4; Range: 92.7; Overall: 1,228 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

[CP] Corrupt Pures (http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com) | Members: 95 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness28 | Homeworld: 90 | [Averages] Cmb: 75.14/77.84; Str: 89.37; Cns: 85.13; Mage: 82.45; Range: 89.14; Overall: 975 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

[ CLAN ]: [FI] Fatality (http://www.rs-fi.com) | Members: 113 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness37 | Homeworld: 69 | [Averages] Cmb: 77.83/81.96; Str: 88.07; Cns: 86.22; Mage: 91.39; Range: 90.42; Overall: 1,287 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

this is why we're different, 30+ members than most and our averages are better

quality>quantity < quality+quantity

[TLP] The Last Pures (http://Tlp-Rs.Com) | Members: 134 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness27 | Homeworld: 99 | [Averages] Cmb: 81.67/87.43; Str: 93.61; Cns: 90.44; Mage: 96.04; Range: 93.91; Overall: 1,453 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

[ CLAN ]: [MM] Mayhem Makers (http://mm-rs.org) | Members: 131 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness6 | Homeworld: 103 | [Averages] Cmb: 80.66/84.75; Str: 94.15; Cns: 90.47; Mage: 94.82; Range: 94.48

=[

But again, gj on your trip.

yeah thats what you said the last 324235230590 times you rise/slump/rise/slump lol

its not a matter of your leadership, its out your control. The fact your pulling high is nothing other than Carnage closing into you, and a bunch of IR joining you, and probably a few other groups that idk about.

Get over yourself.

less than 10 members of carnage joined, and i think 3 ir stayed? obviously that justifies a 30 man increase in p2p trips. you're just stupid

get over yourself

sorry...

20:38 @[Foe]Walli • .ml foe

20:38 from [CS]RuneScript - *** [ CLAN ]: [FOE] Final Ownage Elite (http://Foe-Rs.Com) | Members: 105 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness30 | Homeworld: 71 | [Averages] Cmb: 80.79/85.53; Str: 94.25; Cns: 90.9; Mage: 95.5; Range: 95.48; Overall: 1,438 | Last Update: 11th Jan 2011

but suck on them boys and girls...

muahahahhah

=]

#TEAM-WALLI