Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

God Wars Dungeon - The Ancient Prison

Karl

combat.jpg

A greater threat to the world stirs deep within the God Wars Dungeon. The last army of Zaros, and its leader, the gracefully destructive Nex, are breaking free of their ancient prison. Gather the frozen key parts and contain them once more. Those powerful enough to defeat Nex may even earn some new level 80 armour.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

new bow that can apparently hit up to 820 and has speed of chaotic crossbow

820 if you are main, I'll do some research on it if I get some time in pure gear.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

820, ******* overpowered then.

From what i hear, its bascially a 2h'd chaotic crossbow with dragon bolts.

Exactly what it is, but it doesn't give the +15% damage unless you have the full range gear.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

A couple TLP members are already making plans to go with another clan and attempt to do this as pures, wish us luck lol

cSS9I.png

Good luck with drops, I heard it hits through pray. ;o

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Brice|4 The F4llen. The first pure to beat Nex. He killed it with a team of him and around 15 ROT members, and managed to get 2 kills. :D

We're going to be making a topic on PW soon to advertise TLP's weekly gwd trips.

We'll probably be hosting a Nex trip with everyone invited sometime next month once we get everything situated.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Brice|4 The F4llen. The first pure to beat Nex. He killed it with a team of him and around 15 ROT members, and managed to get 2 kills. :D

We're going to be making a topic on PW soon to advertise TLP's weekly gwd trips.

We'll probably be hosting a Nex trip with everyone invited sometime next month once we get everything situated.

Whoeva made that video gets way to excited over runescape.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Whoeva made that video gets way to excited over runescape.

Was thinking the same thing.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member