Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where has the pure clan world gone?

Maras0l

Hey all,

I was looking around the clan forums, its been awhile for me. The last time i even thought about rs, or the pure clan world, was probably well over a half a year ago. And what i came to see is more of a slump than ive ever seen in my life.

Anyway, as i was wondering, i see the normal posts that come up in a pure clan topic; "STFU NEWB", or other stupid trolls begging for attention :down: . But what i was wondering when i was reading the these threads was; "What happened to the pure world?"

I believed i joined epidemic in my first year of junior high; 7th grade. Now, four years later, im looking back and wondering what happened to it all? I remember growing up with my friends from epidemic, from a 13 year old obnoxious kid, to who i am now ( still hasnt changed). And maybe its that, maybe im not looking outside my clans walls. But, why is everything so different now? Is it just like a generation thing (old school vs new school leaders)? I remember just growing up with my clan, becoming very close friends, without ever meeting them in real life. And now, since its been awhile since epidemic closed, i just see the pure world so differently. Everyone seems different, even though many of them have the same additude as when i left. What happened to just having fun with friends playing a stupid game? Has it really changed? I was a complete addict to the pure world when i was in Epidemic. I wasnt just addicted to my clan, i loved reading about how other ( even lower level clans) did during their trip. Often following them as if i was a fan of their them, but now, i'm trying to get back into the pure world, and it seems completly different. Not just the people, but the addict and the postive, relaxing vibe from the community, just isnt there to me anymore. The pure clan world itself always got my mind off things, now it seems like its gone...

Anyone else feel this way? Or have a just been gone for too long?

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kk

tl;dr

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Not the point im making,

It seems like people are changing throughout time. just like real life, theres a new generation of clan leaders, and it seems like the new school leaders and members of each clan have changed the whole pure world entirely.

ou371f.png

~Epidemic~

You go from saying you were 13 and obnoxious back then, then critcising people for being trolls now.

Sounds like you've just grown up and realised how much of a **** you were back then, and that people are still acting like that today.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

You go from saying you were 13 and obnoxious back then, then critcising people for being trolls now.

Sounds like you've just grown up and realised how much of a **** you were back then, and that people are still acting like that today.

You cant expect everyone to be perfectly mature.

And what i guess im asking is why the pure clan community just doesnt have the addiction to it ( for me) as it used to be. Me stating that is just to show that ive practictly grown up with you guys. But as both the pure world and i change, it just seems like i dont have the want to follow along anymore. I guess im asking; is it me, or is it the clan world itself that is making me loose interest?

Thanks for the "nontroll"feedback suwoop, its very appriciated

--Mara

ou371f.png

~Epidemic~

Now all of the clans are filled with 30 defence, known hackers and ddos'er(leaders know about them hacking/ddos'ing still let them do it, some even lie about kicking them), and clan crashing each other 24/7. That is why pure world has gone down the toilet.

xdf1vq.png

Now all of the clans are filled with 30 defence, known hackers and ddos'er(leaders know about them hacking/ddos'ing still let them do it, some even lie about kicking them), and clan crashing each other 24/7. That is why pure world has gone down the toilet.

Dont really mind the 30 defence, but whenpeople really go to lengths as ddosing a clans website to get an upperhand, it gets pretty sad. <_<

The Dreaded ftw

Pk run ins with TD, the good old days man :thumbsup:

maras0l is oldschool pwnage, more oldschool than p0ke n die

P0ke has been playing longer than i have

Oh, didnt you hear? Pure world has gone down the toilet.

I was hoping things were getting better when i turned on my comp to take a look at PW this morning, im pretty dissapointed

lol maras0l is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

--Mara

ou371f.png

~Epidemic~

So your saying you personally don't feel the same way or don't have the same hunger to be apart of the pure clan world as you did, what 4 years ago?

What do you expect when you've grown up and I'm assuming you've realized that this game is actually pointless.

And on top of that, back in the day there were more clans to fight, more people solo PKing and people enjoyed the game a lot more from personal experience then what it is today..

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

So your saying you personally don't feel the same way or don't have the same hunger to be apart of the pure clan world as you did, what 4 years ago?

What do you expect when you've grown up and I'm assuming you've realized that this game is actually pointless.

And on top of that, back in the day there were more clans to fight, more people solo PKing and people enjoyed the game a lot more from personal experience then what it is today..

this. rest of us obv havent grown up yet because we still play :(

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg