Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Monday Night Murder

Speshls

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=94701

Last night we had a few of us on TS talking & listening to music and Korrawi asked if we wanted to PK. We ended up heading out for a little F2P pking trip which started with 8 people. After clearing w21 we ended up hitting 12-15 people and gaining.

Our next work my phone rang to alarm us that something was logging in at 13 portals (tbh just pure dumb luck) and we cleared off 60 opts of masser mains. We ended up killing about 10 of them and the rest teleported. Was a real feast for everyone who was there.

110110202508.png

110110202517.png

Now as usual some clan tried to take advantage of our low opts & mass up to kill 10-15 MM. We weren't going to allow it to happen and sent a few PMs around IRC and within minutes our CC had grown from 15 - 35. Now this clan tried to hunt us but by the time they even massed 15 people we were on 90 options geared up with another 50 opts gearing.

MM vs EOP

We didn't know where they were but a minute before they rushed us our scout found them saying they're north of us. We potted & rushed north and they we ran face first into eachother. They charged with a useless EEEEEEEEEEE spam and after their initial spam they stopped spamming in game while our spam was strong throughout the whole fight. With them having no piles going on we called piles in game & on TS and cleared out EOP within seconds.

MM Starting - 90

MM Ending - 120 (people still catching up when they heard EOP was coming)

EOP Starting - 50-60? (we scouted them with 15-20 at their mass)

EOP Ending - 0

110110203834.png

110110203930.png

110110203933.png

110110204000.png

110110204154.png

110110153839u.png

110110153920p.png

110110154009x.png

110110154154g.png

Now this is where things began to get fun. We were still gaining opts and peaked at about 140 opts during the trip. After beasting EOP we decided to check out a BH world and we logged into some level 65-70 combat pures lead by a MM member. The MM member tried to get them off but since they were idiots we ended up killing them all. We then decided to get revenge and rushed them again and cleared them again.

110110155807f.png

110110160629a.png

Now we went back to W17 to set up a little trap for a masser CC. I quickly got in their CC with another MM member and tricked them into RGing at fog. After there was 30-50 opts of them we told them to come BH where 140+ opts of MM were waiting and cleared them out within seconds.

Found this funny (after we raped them).

110110161748.png

The trip still lasted another hour or so after this where we kept luring CC's to us or luring people from edgeville to us. The entire trip was a laugh where we just joked around on TS while getting free loot. Thanks to the MM members who showed to make this great.

110110212639.png

fulllrrronnn.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looked like a fun night with lots of loot. for once being in a clan looks fun and not gay

altho ur spamming is nothing compared to epidemics lol

lmao u always have something to say about epidemic :teehee:

Gj MM

ye man they were just too good... too bad they closed of boredom <_<

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

looked like a fun night with lots of loot. for once being in a clan looks fun and not gay

Gj MM

oh_you.jpg

E always did have pretty good spam though. Member our fights on portals and you were able to keep those EEEE walls up a lot. Not much E "name here" though from what I remember.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Gj MM

oh_you.jpg

E always did have pretty good spam though. Member our fights on portals and you were able to keep those EEEE walls up a lot. Not much E "name here" though from what I remember.

EEEEEEEEEEEEee

pro status right there, #1 spam

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Gj MM

oh_you.jpg

yeah i know, explains why we won most of them :whistling:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Gj MM

oh_you.jpg

yeah i know, explains why we won most of them :whistling:

oh didnt u guys die though to play world of warcraft because u never got #1 status after all those efforts

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg