Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What should i get?

Lawson

Well, since my 1 defence pure is now at 75 combat i don't find it fun fighting idiots in rune at edge, and hearing that the old wilderness is coming back gave me the boost to want to make a new low level pure. I've got a level 3 with 85 mining so cash shouldn't be to much of a problem. So what im asking is what levels should i get on this pure? i want really 50-60 combat, i also don't play scape enough to get a dung weapon so thats out of the question.

tl;dr What levels should i get on my level 3 to use at edge for f2p pking.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Depends on your style tbh. You can have 40 att and get str up or you can have 30 att and get str up. Stay 1-13 pray. Or you could become a range 2h. Or a pure range just getting that higher and 85 mage would be ownage but hard to get for tele block.

Gl.

If you're looking for a f2p prod, just get 40 atk like 70-80+ str. 1/31 pray, your choice.

I had friends in old that were f2p prods and they ripped.

Or you could go the range 2h route, but I've never done that so I can't give much advice.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

stay 30 attack. allows for a higher str level+lower risk lol. 1-13 pray (I would recommend 1) decently high range

that or get 45 attack and get gravite, if you're willing to spend the time dunging. Just be carefull not to get a defence level with it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• 2 months later...