Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith v Hysteria F2p Prep!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Recorded by [Z]kJ

344tezt.png

Yesterday we approached HY for a f2p prep and they accepted the rules were to be 1def cap/2 rounds classic 1 round plat/overs on, both clans pulls quite good for this being late into the night, first round Zenith attacked we rushed into there dd and clumped up quickly calling ingame piles we managed to drop a few very quickly we then called a push and pushed them right south into the open were we picked there remaining few off.

Zenith Starting: 25

Zenith Ending: 18

Hysteria Starting: 25

Hysteria Ending: 0

344tezt.png

After the first round we was ready for round 2, we defended in open Hysteria rushed us from the north but we kept our control and stayed togethier as a unit and managed to kill anyone who went out in the open we pushed up north and took the fight into our advantaged and manage to take the victory!

Zenith Starting: 23

Zenith Ending: 18

Hysteria Starting:

Hysteria Ending: 0

344tezt.png

The last round was the Pkri which we lost Hy outskilled us this last round and took the victory, thanks for the prep Hysteria.

Zentith Starting: 20

Zenith Ending: 0

Hysteria Starting: 20

Hysteria Ending: 17

344tezt.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Gf Zenith was fun, looking forward to the future

Thanks for the fight :) i think i got the opts wrong if you want to provide me with the correct ones just pm me on irc.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Leaders/members in hy where kinda slacking round1/2 and some callers haven't called in awhile but we all redeemd ourself 3rd round :)

Grats and i watched your f2p prep vs cp just before we fought you, should of done better like you did in this prep :P

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Yeah, Hysteria is a really good clan in P2P. One of the top Med tbh.

Thanks for the f2p prep guys, was really fun :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Wish you could do more rounds, would have been nice practice for us to work on our F2P.

Yeah alot of our clan is GMT based and it was getting pretty late and we were losing opts... so we called it a night.

Should do more of these in the future :thumbsup:

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Wish you could do more rounds, would have been nice practice for us to work on our F2P.

Yeah alot of our clan is GMT based and it was getting pretty late and we were losing opts... so we called it a night.

Should do more of these in the future :thumbsup:

We are due for another P2P.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

wish we could have done more rounds, Hy is slowly becoming better in f2p, we just need a little more practice.

Would also love to do a p2p prep with you guys, that would be fun. :)

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

ty

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png