Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First fight was crashed by EX on Foe's Side, so with around 45 We ran south to clw and regrouped to bh we were not cleared btw...

2nd Fight was crashed by Fi on both sides and i died so i dont know if we called it off.

Great job on the pull... We cant seem to pull alot of f2p since of our 102 ML and plus f2p is "boring" to most of our members.

you lost

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

We had about 40 fighting you at hills.

Funny we had you scouted, but thanks anyways.

coutning the 10 level 20s? lol jks... h ow can you scout and count opts when mm is all spread....

We had numbers on both ur groups, then you both met at gap where you falled in, then about 5 secs after we rushed. and cleared you.

Summary - MM was spread, they falled in as a whole group at gap, TLP killed MM. We logged bc CP came.

Help ya memory?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

First fight was crashed by EX on Foe's Side, so with around 45 We ran south to clw and regrouped to bh we were not cleared btw...

2nd Fight was crashed by Fi on both sides and i died so i dont know if we called it off.

Great job on the pull... We cant seem to pull alot of f2p since of our 102 ML and plus f2p is "boring" to most of our members.

Ex pulled 15, run from 15.

2nd fight, fi sniped both us from graveyard only,

if your members think f2p is boring, ur becomming Tlp from like 2008, i hope not to see foe do p2p only.

On the bright side,

twas fun mm, i enjoyed spamming my but off.

15 is alot to crash on foe's side so what 90 verse 50? lol.

We've always pulled shat to f2p whats new?

Haterz gonna hate

MM had 45 at hill giants spread out and were regrouping. Was a good fight tho we lasted pretty long

Gj Tlp

I'm positive that the other 25 people got there before we rushed you.

i had too much fun.

Na they got cut off by that BOS NA Cc at Fog, but like I said it was still a good fight

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Was frustrating when we got crashed while pushing MM, but i guess **** happens lol.

Gj on the trip, looked very successful.

if you are in eop (assuming you are), the crash was completely unintentional as i tried to sprint north of graveyard and catch them on log in... we backed out right away and ended up walking into foe about 15 steps away lol... sorry for ruining your fight

Crashed by 10 EXCLUSIVE, oh god!!

Great trip, owned every one as per usual. :)

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

Crashed by 10 EXCLUSIVE, oh god!!

Great trip, owned every one as per usual. :)

Amg wtfbbq THE TOPIC IS A LIE! 0 foe my arse lol

Haterz gonna hate

MM had 45 at hill giants spread out and were regrouping. Was a good fight tho we lasted pretty long

Gj Tlp

i had too much fun.

Na they got cut off by that BOS NA Cc at Fog, but like I said it was still a good fight

96mage162823.png

my last arrow killed u :) success!

yes anyway it was a great trip, sad to see slumptality resort to sniping and crashing, but i guess its the only thing you can do

Great fights to all clans, hopefully we can have the same tomorrow (except failure green crashers)

Gj Tlp

i had too much fun.

96mage162823.png

my last arrow killed u :) success!

yes anyway it was a great trip, sad to see slumptality resort to sniping and crashing, but i guess its the only thing you can do

Great fights to all clans, hopefully we can have the same tomorrow (except failure green crashers)

lol ur last arrow, i was on 1 hp :P

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png