Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MM had ~45 at hills when you attacked us, we did not have "groups" we had people with the fall in and people spread around being killed by eop + cp + massers, trying to get back to the group. We fought you ~45v70 and the fight went on for like 5 minutes. I won't deny it, you won obviously but I was really proud of all the MM who fought there. However, the fact that as soon as the fight was over and Speshls asked for a real run in where we were ready, you guys ended your trip, made me kinda sad.

Whatever though, good job on your trip. Hope we'll get more fights in f2p :]

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

MM had ~45 at hills when you attacked us, we did not have "groups" we had people with the fall in and people spread around being killed by eop + cp + massers, trying to get back to the group. We fought you ~45v70 and the fight went on for like 5 minutes. I won't deny it, you won obviously but I was really proud of all the MM who fought there. However, the fact that as soon as the fight was over and Speshls asked for a real run in where we were ready, you guys ended your trip, made me kinda sad.

Whatever though, good job on your trip. Hope we'll get more fights in f2p :]

So the fight wasn't real?

lol, i didnt die today actually =] fast fat man u see.

If you pk to kill idiots then why do you not follow us to kill us, or follow mm last week to kill rest of them instead you stop people following to kill when clearing up so you can claim a win of a location/area... goes against the logic.

Your fat like me, just think about it for a second man, what im saying is perfectly logical. When you feast on so much of the same thing it starts tasting like sh1t and thats what happended today at spider village. I was simply full. Don't worry though...tomorrow il have an empty belly and im craving leftovers =P

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Man, this topic is full of excuses lol.

ahahbhahahahahabahbahahahahahhahahahbhabhabehbrahahenteige

gie

wtlmetE?mofe

mofei?Wfdomfigmrgro.emfodsa?

Yeah bro!

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

110122143111.png

Your initial rush when we were spread waiting to get the other 25-35 people to come join up with us.

Your own pic shows we had no where near 70 there

change opts please

Thank you for pic, Just proved to us that ckyl3's wall of texts is all lies. "oh we had 45 when you rush"