Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Controlling Sunday | 23.01.2011

I_Sh00t_U_I

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

After a strong saturday, we went out on a laid back P2P trip with around 60 people online but only pulling 50 People because a lot of our members don't have P2P. We had our higher levels on today because most of the members who are F2P are low leveled. We set out to hit anything we found and did so with force. To answer any criticism from yesterday, yes we can P2P!

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Tribulation

The first fight of the day was against the guys who managed to beat us last week, Tribulation. We found Tribulation spread out and waiting for us at the north west BH stairs. We took them by suprise coming down the stairs and quickly wrapping around them, losing hardly anybody. Good fight TR!

CT Starting - 50

TR Starting - 40

CT Ending - 47

TR Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Tribulation

After the first beat down, Tribulation decided that they wanted a rematch. We went back out with strong numbers and spread awaiting their rush. They tried to do exactly what we did by coming down the stairs but we weren't falling for that one! We quickly turned to the stairs and hit them clumped up winning again.

CT Starting - 50

TR Starting - 35?

CT Ending - 45

TR Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Final Ownage Elite

We spread out in the ruins for a planned PKRI with Zenith but FOE decided to crash :( We quickly logged out but they caught a few people. I heard Zenith rushed in too after that but I don't know.

CT Starting - 50

FOE Starting - ??

CT Ending - Like 40

FOE Ending - ??

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Zenith

After getting hit by FOE, we regrouped at clan wars in a safe world and then hopped back to BH to get some action. We found Tribulation at hill giants and rushed them immediately. In the middle of the fight, Zenith sandwhiched us trying to get a cheap win. No matter! We turned around and pushed them all the way back to clan wars. Corrupt Pures crashed a few minutes later and we regrouped in clan wars. Not sure what happened to CP.

CT Starting - 47

Z Starting - 45

CT Ending - 41

Z Ending - ~20 before CP crashed

Images

110123152922n.png

110123153053c.png

110123201645.png

110123202856k.png

110123203027.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gggggggggg CTRL #1

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

(15:15:34) <P0ke_N_Die2> Roman

(15:17:58) <`Roman`> opts

(15:18:08) <P0ke_N_Die2> ~34

Lol'd, if you guys really do think your better then us p2p feel free to pm me for a prep. P0ke figures you would lie about your opts, musta been butthurt from killing 1 of us in a run-in the week prior :\

(15:17:58) <`Roman`> opts

(15:18:08) <P0ke_N_Die2> ~34

Lol'd, if you guys really do think your better then us p2p feel free to pm me for a prep. P0ke figures you would lie about your opts, musta been butthurt from killing 1 of us in a run-in the week prior :\

Karma's a ***** eh? If you lie to us we lie back.

Lol Roman last week you told us you had 25 and you had 34, don't be suprised if we repay the favour :D It doesn't change the fact that we beat you. We didn't complain when you lied to us last week so I'd appreciate it if you accept the loss and move on.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Lol Roman last week you told us you had 25 and you had 34, don't be suprised if we repay the favour :D It doesn't change the fact that we beat you. We didn't complain when you lied to us last week so I'd appreciate it if you accept the loss and move on.

K, anyways we had 35 first fight, and change your ending opts. considering i killed like 5 of you myself lmao. 2x2 squares do wonder

K, anyways we had 35 first fight, and change your ending opts. considering i killed like 5 of you myself lmao. 2x2 squares do wonder

K, we still won and you still lost, samething

K, we still won and you still lost, samething

pm me 4 a prep

Torag u guys are no fair! We asked you for a run in and you said no and then crashed us when we were about to finish off Zenith :(

i wasn't there i was watching the bears packers game like a boss

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Wonderful job today. Got to smack around ppl with our opts. We got a invite from zenith to fight them in p2p they ignored every pm glad they came to the battlefield my bank needed some loots. Best parts of the trip

Billys Speech - Will be uploading shortly.

and in the middle of p0kes talk i was unmuted and screamed "Flash3 spams up on 3" and

110123145721.png

Chaotic was the true winner :P gf p0ke

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Whoa zenith ddos'd pw.

(18:07:58) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> :D

(18:08:07) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> PW wont load

(18:08:10) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> It's a conspiracy

(18:08:12) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Z ddosed PW

(18:08:17) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> So nobody would see them losing

(18:08:31) <[CT]Duval> Lol

(18:08:33) <[CT]Duval> ima put that

(18:08:34) <[CT]Duval> ROFL

(18:08:40) <[CT]Duval> im copying that to my next post

Lol moment.

On topic. thanks everyone for the support catch us next weekend we gonna go harder

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..