Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Steelers

Am0n

Steelers suck, the spread is 2.5 in favor of the Packers.

I find it hard to believe a team that sucks would be competing in the superbowl :rolleyes: Especially not a team with the most superbowl wins in history, and 2 of those wins being in the past 5 years. It's just silly to underestimate the Steelers

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Steelers #1

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I find it hard to believe a team that sucks would be competing in the superbowl :rolleyes: Especially not a team with the most superbowl wins in history, and 2 of those wins being in the past 5 years. It's just silly to underestimate the Steelers

No, the Steelers just suck. The immaculate reception was against the rules of the time and Super Bowl XL was pretty much rigged. The game against the Cardinals had some extremely lucky (or great if you want to call it that) plays in which they barely won even though they got outplayed. They got to this Super Bowl over a controversial non call against the Ravens as well. I'll give them props, they did play better than the Packers in some aspects of the game but the turnovers killed them. Steelers still suck.

Bumping for relevance.

Edit:

Just noticed you were from Pittsburgh, sorry for being harsh but I hate your team after all those ******** calls that screwed my Seahawks out of Super Bowl XL.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Steelers really didn't even play. Was depressing. Also seemed to me there were alot of penaltys both ways. A bit mad about the turnout, I don't like the Packers, never have, never willl.

Pisses me off when teams just seem to get their heads down early and give up, cause a few things go wrong. Not saying the Steelers should of won, but they damn sure should of played better then they did.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

No, the Steelers just suck. The immaculate reception was against the rules of the time and Super Bowl XL was pretty much rigged. The game against the Cardinals had some extremely lucky (or great if you want to call it that) plays in which they barely won even though they got outplayed. They got to this Super Bowl over a controversial non call against the Ravens as well. I'll give them props, they did play better than the Packers in some aspects of the game but the turnovers killed them. Steelers still suck.

Bumping for relevance.

Edit:

Just noticed you were from Pittsburgh, sorry for being harsh but I hate your team after all those ******** calls that screwed my Seahawks out of Super Bowl XL.

PLUS ******* ONE
mafiah.png167tjm9.png

There was a time of no Super Bowl, when it was just the NFL Championship. So if you add NFL Championships and Super Bowls, the Packers have more than double that of the Steelers :thumbsup:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Bumping for relevance.

Edit:

It's easy to overlook their accomplishments when you're already determined to hate them. You wanna talk about bs calls? Harrison got fined for 100K$ this year, for making the exact same tackles as players on the other team who weren't even penalized. I think there wasn't even one call against the packers in the first quarter of the superbowl either

There was a time of no Super Bowl, when it was just the NFL Championship. So if you add NFL Championships and Super Bowls, the Packers have more than double that of the Steelers :thumbsup:

That was a different time and the sport was way different back then, as were the teams

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

That was a different time and the sport was way different back then, as were the teams

Still football. You can say the game is way different from the way it was when the steelers started winning their first superbowls. Oh, and the teams were different too so that's irrelevant.

Arp-1.png

Bumping for relevance.

Edit:

It's easy to overlook their accomplishments when you're already determined to hate them. You wanna talk about bs calls? Harrison got fined for 100K$ this year, for making the exact same tackles as players on the other team who weren't even penalized. I think there wasn't even one call against the packers in the first quarter of the superbowl either

You're right, it's completely unfair that a guy who makes millions of dollars a year gets fined 100k. While on the other side the entire Seahawks franchise gets screwed on potential millions from Super Bowl memorabilia. He may get fined unfairly, but he still is a thug. While Harrison may be considered good, he's still a piece of **** that punches people in front of everyone at the Super Bowl even though people conveniently forget about it.

Also +1 to `Pure

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

W00t go steelers o.O

Back to a philly fan.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg