Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dave is back!

W00t Pked1

Hello everyone. I've seen quite a few old faces while browsing the forums and thought I'd re-introduce myself to the community.

Few things about me:

Well, I'm Dave and I'm 17 years old. The people who know me already know it, but to everyone who doesn't, I'm jewish and I feel like I should express this because I'm one of the 2 jewish pures haha :). In my spare time I play ball and soccer and obviously scape.

RS "Career"

I joined the pure community back in 2005, when I joined AAO lead by Pala, Joe, and consisted of members like Ever, Will(king koer), Ayojohn, Yeahimpure(kieth not ht0wn), and a few others.

After an amazing year in AAO, many officials begna to quit RS so the remaining players join Corrupt Pures. After a month or two in CP, every single AAO member had quit and joined TLP(except for me). After about 8 months in CP I was promoted to Moderator. I stayed in cp for 3.5 years, went from Mod to Warlord to Council to Experienced Member to Old School. Then in I believe early 2010, Cp was taken under "new management" and through a series of complications I realized I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself any longer whilst in CP. I quit cp only to realize that I no longer desired to play RS and quit short after.

Hope you enjoyed my uberly long story, hopefully I'll get to say hello to some old friends while I'm here.

D A V E

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY!

I'm no longer a friend of the Adamant but the mithlords have taken my heart :$

#2gud lets chat!

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

D A V E

#2gud lets chat!

Bro, I was there the day you got 30 def with that freaking rune battleaxe lmfao.

Good times, ill be talking to your failed tanked ass soon ;).

D A V E

#2gud lets chat!

Bro, I was there the day you got 30 def with that freaking rune battleaxe lmfao.

Good times, ill be talking to your failed tanked ass soon ;).

mad? I tanked your whole clan idiot. I can still do it with an account who is 10 defence.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Hey Dave Welcome Back. :}

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

RS "Career"

I joined the pure community back in 2005, when I joined AAO lead by Pala, Joe, and consisted of members like Ever, Will(king koer), Ayojohn, Yeahimpure(kieth not ht0wn), and a few others.

You beeeeeeeeech...Dave you're a hater gtfo

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

RS "Career"

That aint even your signature lol

RS "Career"

That aint even your signature lol

sthu kid..l2scape

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

• 1 month later...