Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bumblee Tuna, Storm Brewing, Charlie Delta

Dr Cake Town

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still dont get the title

edit: wait yes i do

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

L0l

See ya for free pixels in wild mates.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

If they come back and replace 101 and ssj4, Fi might just stop being ridiculed by the pure community.

I agree we suck. They should be burned by the stake because there in a rivalry against another clan. :thumbsup:

or we can go kill there family might work also :whistling:

LOL! Who still plays this game

I have a feeling Fi vs EOP will happen a lot in F2P... Also not sure if spamming with the Auto typer's will work any longer

(Not flame just you need to kill people and get on same pile fast since it's so hard to return)

Hopefully they do, need some credible people leading FI again.

Derek won't be back, especially not for FI, LOL.

yes please..

But honestly Fatality always makes topics hyping everyone about their oldschool ranks coming back yet nothing changes.

inb4 a newfag butt hurt quotes me for saying something completely true.

hay mane thats not really nice!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Honestly... who the **** gives a ****. This topic is so ridiculous why isn't it deleted.... Its not 'Fiwarfare its 'Purewarfare go post that **** on your forums you ********....

I think you should be deleted from this site. It's "Pure Warfare" and we are talking about a pure clan you moron.

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what we have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Even more the founders of the clan who were #1 or fighting for #1 in the old wild who set the example of what "Pure Warfare" was all about.

Honestly... who the **** gives a ****. This topic is so ridiculous why isn't it deleted.... Its not 'Fiwarfare its 'Purewarfare go post that **** on your forums you ********....

I think you should be deleted from this site. It's "Pure Warfare" and we are talking about a pure clan you moron.

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what we have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Patrick

101 SINS

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

This happened before around the time MM took #1 F2P and FI claimed they were going to take us down. After 2 weeks of us beating you FI we stopped hearing from him? Didn't mean to make this offensive just hoping you don't put all your eggs in one basket lol.

Anyways good luck FI.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .