Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bumblee Tuna, Storm Brewing, Charlie Delta

Dr Cake Town

Fatality ranks have ruined the name Fatality and the true greatness it once was. I was Fi in 08, and that was when the slump started so don't try and say you aren't slumping.. Fi have had a couple of moments of brilliance, but an overall slump for the last 2, going on three years now.

You need to really sort your ****, hopefully with these three key members returning you can do that.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pure sponge crystal taylor whatever his name was actually a good leader lol

lmfao

are you saying fi's current leaders are doing better then he did? he was better then anyone leading fi atm lol

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

I hope the best for Fi

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lmfao

are you saying fi's current leaders are doing better then he did? he was better then anyone leading fi atm lol

lmfao

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Honestly... who the **** gives a ****. This topic is so ridiculous why isn't it deleted.... Its not 'Fiwarfare its 'Purewarfare go post that **** on your forums you ********....

I think you should be deleted from this site. It's "Pure Warfare" and we are talking about a pure clan you moron.

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Patrick

101 SINS

lol you think a join date on this site makes someone older? We used Pure Community before till it basically died. An one of the people running pure community was Fatality's Site Admin. God... so many idiots in the pure community now who don't have the littlest respect for anything.

I just felt that it was absolutley retarted to make a topic about people coming back... and then making it a dumb name so people dont know whats going on. and figuring out its something so irrelevant. And im like member 118 and your 2,300 nd something... whos the "newfag now"

rofl your such an idiot, hope you feel big because you certainly don't look it

lmfao

lmfao

ahahha

lifes a ***** n then ya die

wnowareo2.png

Where you even in Fi in 08 l i don't understand but can i take a guess? three ranks are comeing back?

Bumblee gave it away for me.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

• 2 weeks later...