Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ingame Recruiting

Chain Is Law

I think standing in a spot going "VISIT WWW.MYCLANWHATEVER.COM FOR PURE KLEN" is stupid.

If you happen to have a 1v1 at edge with a good pure or something, and you're like "oh dude you should check out my clan," that's not a problem.

Just my opinion.

Exactly. I actually 1v1 a guy solo, W32. He got the KO on me and later we started talking. He was a good pking, with good stats, and not an immature kid so I referred him to clan. He's applying ;)

I do the same. If some guy gives me a good fight, and he seems pretty chill. I'll refer him to my clan :P

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP recruited a few members at pest control, it was frowned upon by a few clans, and CP was one of them....blah blah blah EOP are PC prods etc. you guys are horrible....my ass haha, we still got a few solid members that we probably recruited from PC, some of them are now ranks.... but when CP does it, somehow you guys feel it is the right thing to do....so basically your calling yourselves hypocrits for doing it yourselves, yet we are the ones who got called out for it.

To honestly answer your question though....it's ok in a sense I suppose, we don't go walking around asking people to join our clan because we are hurtin for members, but if you see someone who is honourable, experienced, and mature then by all means, it might work out for the best....but asking random people may not help a whole lot....the smart ones will actually fill out an app form with detail, and be active, those are the ones that are worth your time....saying in-game "join Chain69 cc for clan/pk trip" are the ones that are probably not worth trying to recruit at all.

No flame is intended in this post, im just trying to get my point across thats all....was all I could think of lol.

Nothing has changed Eop still does bring invites to their trips :thumbsup:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

It's mass recruiting because you take 2 ******* seconds to meet a kid, and before knowing jack **** about him you tell him to join your CC, and attend your clan trips.

Recruiting in game is different... Recruiting in game is meeting someone, talking to them about ****, telling them the benefits of joining your clan, send them off in the right direction (To your forums) and letting them decide what to do...

Bringing anyone in your CC to trips who isn't an applicant, or a member....well that is not recruiting. Let's not get into what that is, other than embarrassing.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

EOP recruited a few members at pest control, it was frowned upon by a few clans, and CP was one of them....blah blah blah EOP are PC prods etc. you guys are horrible....my ass haha, we still got a few solid members that we probably recruited from PC, some of them are now ranks.... but when CP does it, somehow you guys feel it is the right thing to do....so basically your calling yourselves hypocrits for doing it yourselves, yet we are the ones who got called out for it.

To honestly answer your question though....it's ok in a sense I suppose, we don't go walking around asking people to join our clan because we are hurtin for members, but if you see someone who is honourable, experienced, and mature then by all means, it might work out for the best....but asking random people may not help a whole lot....the smart ones will actually fill out an app form with detail, and be active, those are the ones that are worth your time....saying in-game "join Chain69 cc for clan/pk trip" are the ones that are probably not worth trying to recruit at all.

No flame is intended in this post, im just trying to get my point across thats all....was all I could think of lol.

Nothing against CP at all but this is probably the most retarded post I have ever seen in my life. Even to pretend you are just joking is just retarded. Pulling 110 with an 80 man ml once upon a time yet you complain about a rival clan and what they do? Just seems hypocritical. Once again it's your clan do you. Who gives a ****. If anyone takes offence to this post then obviously they give a ****. :teehee:

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

It's mass recruiting because you take 2 ******* seconds to meet a kid, and before knowing jack **** about him you tell him to join your CC, and attend your clan trips.

Recruiting in game is different... Recruiting in game is meeting someone, talking to them about ****, telling them the benefits of joining your clan, send them off in the right direction (To your forums) and letting them decide what to do...

Bringing anyone in your CC to trips who isn't an applicant, or a member....well that is not recruiting. Let's not get into what that is, other than embarrassing.

FOES a chill community, but considering the amount of views you get on your youtube vids wouldn't that alone be considered mass recruiting? I think the bigger clans pretend that the exact foundings of their own clan are wrong so that others wont try it and get to that level, as for the newer leaders of old clans they just believe what they are told because "once upon a time it worked so no argument here." This is a MMO with **** graphics. Hell you can still run it in Java. If you actually play this game to follow some of the **** rules laid down because of people before you. Grab your balls and pick up a new game. This isn't the place for honor, and all that ********.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Nothing wrong with it, just boosting pure clan activity.

I recruit member's from ingame, I don't just spam a world but I talk to them about Negative and ask if there interested.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The CP that called out EOP back then is completely different than the one you're referring to lol. Pretty sure Chain (who most people are implying is the biggest culprit of mass recruiting) was in TH at that time or another one of his stupid clans that died.

But on topic, people know the difference between mass recruiting and in game recruiting. It happens. Some just don't admit it. Nothing you can do about it so deal with it.

Arp-1.png

if clans want to mass recruit let them, don't complain as it won't help them in the long-term.

the term "mass recruiting" is retarded anyway. If anyones tried it, spamming a website ingame isn't going to get anyone to app.y

#irclan - where banter happens

r u ******* stupid

if they wanna not let them app, it's their clan, not yours

It's not like its worked for CP in the long run anyway, we've put them back down to 60 pulls in about 6 weeks tops :teehee:

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

There's a difference between recruiting the occasional pure in game, and walking around spamming "join CC 80+ stat" etc. Individualized recruiting is probably the most common method

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

if they wanna not let them app, it's their clan, not yours

It's not like its worked for CP in the long run anyway, we've put them back down to 60 pulls in about 6 weeks tops :teehee:

What are your thoughts on inviting Bos na cc to pk with you? :whistling:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"