Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Leave Their Final F2P Mark on the PvP/BH Era

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110129170429.png

Only highlighted the names i recognized from mm know theres way more

110129170820.png

110129170828.png

110129170832.png

110129170838.png

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Wait wait !!

It's the FOEOPX + bOS NA CC Alliance

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

110129170429.png

Only highlighted the names i recognized from mm know theres way more

110129170820.png

110129170828.png

110129170832.png

110129170838.png

since no pure clan has the balls to fight us, we gotta lure them massers to get some action, might start warring main clans in the future

Untitled23232-3.jpg

why iz there no pics of wen u faught eop at chaos alter? Because u got cleared der? And where is da proof dat eop and foe teamed up i only see a pic of u killing 1 foe member? wheres da clan. I guess if mm lose dey alwayz take pictures of a totally diff fight and act like foe and eop was teaming. So da pure community can be on dey **** once again.

Who cares Elcangry? Your clan's **** and got ripped in the only fight that mattered.

Eop's hard prep to beat MM didn't really happen did it? Back to pulling 45's and swinging on FOE's **** for you.

Made the truth revealed? LOL.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Who cares Elcangry? Your clan's **** and got ripped in the only fight that mattered.

Eop's hard prep to beat MM didn't really happen did it? Back to pulling 45's and swinging on FOE's **** for you.

Made the truth revealed? LOL.

notice u can never 1v1 us i saw on ur second pic of ur topic

Gratz on 99 prayerrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fRom sam #clan ef

EOP tried so hard. Just a normal trip for us. LOL they must feel they spoiled their efforts so they gotta make up lies to make them think their trip was worth while. Corrupts... addy plate bodies LOLOLOLOL. Must suck. Time after time, clans that aren't used to being good fall down because they get too ahead of themselves, you're messing with real niggas now :D lol

and to my fellow Mayhem Makers, good job home boys, nice way to end the BH era, and I kow we'll be even stronger in the next.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Great pull, why last pictures of HF member o"

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

great vid :thumbsup:

Good vid, kind of sad EOP's resorted first to addy and then to teaming w/ FOE and now to calling PX/mains.

Actually me and my elite unite of lads never wore an eop cape, we wore mm capes and killed every single one of your leadership that was left fighting.

Elmo was the easiest.

13th needs to learn to pray melee so id say he was the next easiest.

Speshls... good tank, took 3 attempts but we got him in the end.

Now i can see why you ended your trips early and sniped us in our capes for months... pretty fun. Same again soon lol, all the best.

and EOP's trying to deny that you guys were there .... lol

btw I can't remember the last time you guys fought in f2p without having EOP hold your hand.

great vid :thumbsup:

Good vid, kind of sad EOP's resorted first to addy and then to teaming w/ FOE and now to calling PX/mains.

Actually me and my elite unite of lads never wore an eop cape, we wore mm capes and killed every single one of your leadership that was left fighting.

Elmo was the easiest.

13th needs to learn to pray melee so id say he was the next easiest.

Speshls... good tank, took 3 attempts but we got him in the end.

Now i can see why you ended your trips early and sniped us in our capes for months... pretty fun. Same again soon lol, all the best.

and EOP's trying to deny that you guys were there .... lol

btw I can't remember the last time you guys fought in f2p without having EOP hold your hand.

I cant remember the last time we got a 1 v 1 vs foe in F2p Bh they busy fighting Fi and Z lol

mmnumber1.png