Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Last P2P Pk Trip of the BH Era [1/30/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Today on Sunday, January 30th 2011, The Last Pures peaked at around 110 people for their very last bounty hunter trip. Going on week 4 of a 90+ pull, and week 2 of a 100+ pull. Haters gonna hate.

tvid.png

Coming soon

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Mayhem Makers

Starting off the trip, TLP was scouting MM and found them going up near dwarves. TLP hopped and went around north of hop spot and met MM east of gap where the fight began. Some TLP ran north around the lava to wrap around MM but it was soon apparent that there was a main war going on north. After a while of barraging them from across the lava and hitting them from the east, the mains noticed us and quickly rushed, killing a lot of the TLP who were on the north side of the lava. With more mains closing in and noticing the pure war, TLP decided to call it off, running east and hopping to end with around 60.

TLP Starting - 95

MM Starting - 90?

TLP Ending - 60

MM Ending - ~60 when we hopped

tmed.png

22338618.png

110130162657.png

20291960.png

35646902.png

17291755.png

qu6N2.png

JsuMk.png

T9i6P.png

After the first fight, TLP asked MM for a run-in, which was promptly either denied or ignored. With that said, TLP got scouts on MM and we chased them around for a good 30 minutes, following them as they hopped worlds dozens of times. Each time they hopped, it was at some ridiculous spot like spread inside bounty hunter, where they expected us to either run up the stairs and get gwas'd, or go through the crater and get gwas'd.

Despite us having similar opts, it was apparent that MM wouldn't fight us unless they had some sort of godly advantage, so we decided to go hunt someone else until they come to their senses and give us a run-in or at least fight in a fair spot.

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite

FOE was found at bounty hunter, so TLP hopped to their world at stealing creations. As FOE came down the stairs and went north, a couple mains attack their leader, Failed Again, barraging and d spearing them. With them clumped and very disorganized, TLP rushed from the south-west, catching them in huge clumps. The ones that could ran inside bounty hunter, leaving the rest who were frozen to be killed.

TLP Starting - 90

FOE Starting - 85?

TLP Ending - 82

FOE Ending - 0 on the battlefield, ~52 in bounty hunter after remassing for a minute

tmed.png

32406832.png

110131062935.png

93487135.png

63914136.png

23633776.png

T9i6P.png

TLP decided to give hunting MM another try, asking them again for a run-in and again being denied. Another 20 minutes passed with us chasing them, before they finally spread east of clan wars.

Once again, MM was defending in a spot where it would be suicide to attack from. MM was spread out on every possible hill, if TLP was to rush out they would easily have the disadvantage and not be able to attack them from above. 5 minutes passed and MM finally ran into clan wars. As they rushed in, TLP rushed out and went to the same exact spot which they were just in. Not surprisingly, they decided to not attack us. Hmm..I wonder why..

68089665.png

110130173705.png

Maybe because that would leave them at a disadvantage? Let's not be hypocrites here MM.

67458058.png

110130173753.png

MM hopped away yet again, this time spreading in the same exact place on a different world. Trying to make it a fair fight, TLP went to hop spot so they could perhaps have a fighting chance and attack from the east.

As we approached hop spot, MM members were told to spread on the east hills, leaving no room for TLP, and yet again giving us the downhill advantage if we were attack. It was kind of odd that as soon as the call was made that we were going to hop spot and attack from the east, MM moved there within seconds.

TLP hopped anyways, hoping MM would go west and allow it to be a fair fight.

Apparently not..MM decided call HF and they were there within minutes.

21160061.png

85446715.png

At this point it was obvious that MM would never give TLP a fair fight. An uphill advantage was bad enough..but calling HF? That's just sad..

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Higher Force

With MM's trip ended after running from TLP all day, TLP decided to walk around and try and find someone to fight. We walked far north, and FOE was found fighting someone at the maze. TLP stood on top of a hill near the maze to anti-crash. Soon after arriving, HF rushed from the west. TLP barraged them from the top of the hill and they were dropping quick. The fight was taken past the gate where HF tried to rush through and was caught in huge clumps. With most of them cleared and only returners coming back, FOE arrived from their fight and cleared up the remaining HF. TLP walked west to the port and logged. I believe FOE stayed for a while fighting HF returners. This is something TLP learned last week that was a very bad idea. I'm unsure what happened with FOE+HF returners.

TLP Starting - 78

HF Starting - 50?

TLP Ending - 50

HF Starting - 0 on the battlefield, probably tons at gdz tele spot with their awesome return sets

tmed.png

47076505.png

110130180153u.png

92492537.png

110130180341.png

110130180325j.png

79464449.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all February 1st.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THERES THE TRUTH

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

#1 for weeks

Grats on MM on #2 GL in Wild.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

~TLP members dont flame the flamebaits~

Like I said on the other topic, was a terrible trip IMO

Only fun was the TS trolling and fighting HF at 50 ports

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

maybe one day you guys will be able to keep up with the big dogs

gj on your trip I guess, didn't look very fun as Ex0tic said above

ty for the competition when others run away

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

maybe one day you guys will be able to keep up with the big dogs

gj on your trip I guess, didn't look very fun as Ex0tic said above

ty for the competition when others run away

Not very fun for me, some of the other guys had fun

No loots + empty bank= sad scaper

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Our fight wasnt clean it was ruined by mains. We sent a unit north to hit you from other side of lava/flank and mains at gap/gdz ate us up.

Claim what you want and tell your members what they want to hear but the fight was ruined and we are the better clan lol.

You ran from us all day, declined run in requests,defended in redic. spots, and ontop of all that you used spies to stay 1 step ahead of us... i guess il have to resort to this tactic as well.

TLP #1 on the day yet again

cya in wild hicks...

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif