Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Safeing"

D 0 O M

Serious topic here no trolls, Kids these days dont know what the **** safing is i swear back around 06 there wern't as many idiots as there are now. its one thing to eat over half your hp but kids are ******* ridiculous. I was pking in f2p at edge range 2hing, fighting this kid who maxes 26s with rune 2h so i made sure i didnt go under 30 hp especially since he was ranging, So im fighting him and he gets me down to 29 hp then go'es for a 2h ko, i eat a lob before he hits and he calls me a Safer? so apparently if im not letting my opponent get a chance to kill me im a safer? to me their just a bad pker, or they're just idiots. I know at times i safe, who doesnt? but eating barely over 20% of your hp is safing? thats ridiculous, What is your definition of safing honestly? People now dont know what Safing is.

You can't make rules in the wilderness. It's the same when people say "no armour" etc. It's the ******* wilderness, there are no rules, you do what you do to kill and not be killed.

People are just morons. I just have public chat off when I pk now lol.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png