Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday BEASTING (First Mandatory Control Trip)

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today was the best Friday we have ever had, we're an EU based clan so our normal Friday event was staying up until 1 am to attend the PCL and then only managing to have one fight before everybody had to sleep. Today, we massed up 40 People at 8 GMT and set out for some loot. Our event lasted over three hours and we had a run in to finish it off.

We spent the whole day killing mains and small clans around the greater demons/chaos dwarves. We managed to get a lot of loot and our numbers dropped slowly over three hours as people had to go to bed for work the next morning. At 11 GMT, Zenith approached us asking for a run in. We only had a few people left but we decdied to do it and won.

Videos:

~Coming Soon~

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Zenith

The fight took place at the ruins in World 61 wilderness. All of our members were anxious to fight because they had to go to bed and so we hit Zenith as soon as they went deep in their home world. We were outnumbered and HEAVILY outleveled. This was our first trip with 30 defence armour lot allowed but Zenith were standing there in adamant so we knew that we had a tough fight.

We used their mithril and adamant to our advantage and dragged the fight out a lot calling territory switches every few seconds until they were out of run. Then, when we had them where we wanted them, we hit them with all we had and they had no run left to get away. We pushed them down from the ruins to bounty hunter bank and won the fight.

CT Starting - 28

Z Starting - 31

CT Ending - 25

Z Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Images

110204132214.png

110204142305.png

110204155820.png

110204163011.png

110204170009.png

110204170202.png

110204170313.png

110204171153.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 24 starting, a few weren't in range.

I was in your clan chat, you had 29 starting with 2 not in range. The 2 not in range were directly south of you and we killed them when we hit into you. I'm going to start screen shotting your CC when we fight you because it's annoying me lol.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Dramatically exaggerated topic...

it was pretty dramatic going into that fight knowing we were going to be outnumbered and outlevled lols

Numbers were even, and you had several high levels as well. Believe you had a 102 there?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Dramatically exaggerated topic...

it was pretty dramatic going into that fight knowing we were going to be outnumbered and outlevled lols

Numbers were even, and you had several high levels as well. Believe you had a 102 there?

ok big boi

who are u?

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Not denying Zenith's loss, and I'm not making excuses, I just don't like that it was made to look like a spectacular triumph against outrageous odds.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend