Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alliances and Crashwars

Dave

Now bear in mind I haven't been involved in the pure world aside from sniping FoEoP and scouting for some clans for around a year but none the less with the reintroduction of the wilderness and in my lurking I've noticed clans getting more hostile but also in some cases (CP + Fi) getting cozy again. This hostility and love are spread throughout the pure clan world, ranging from low pulling clans to the half decent clans like MM/Foe.

What new alliances do you think will spring up, and what impact do you see this bringing.

And also just because it seems some of the new pure clans are ignorant and just decide to declare crash wars, do you think crash wars will become a part of pure warfare like it does for us and by crash wars I don't mean just crashing on Saturdays, etc but I mean even crashing unofficial trips (p2p and f2p), ddosing Teamspeak servers, vent servers, and also propaganda and spying.

Is that a likely possibility or will pures remain ignorant in the manner of crash wars forever more?

I personally would love to see a crash war between MM/Foe, EoP/CP+Fi, Ctrl/Z and DB/Co+EF+IF. Of course with a crash war comes the benefits of allies, but that could also be viewed as a weakness. I know in Epidemic we didn't have allies as our leadership disagreed with them, allies are only a weakness that can be exploited.

The outcomes of the above crashwars:

MM Vs Foe - MM

EoP vs Ci - EoP

Ctrl vs Z - idk (thats like EoS vs Poison lol)

DB vs Co/IF/EF - DB easily

If alliances come into the picture, a possible setup could be:

MM + Fi/CP vs Foe/EoP - That would be nice to see (comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR)

DB + H + TR vs CO + IF + EF (Again comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR + DK)

Anyways, was bored L

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ended about 3 weeks ago, but Crash war 3 is on the brink. VR and DF are having a bit of difficulties coexisting again, and EoS/Corr+Poison aren't exactly getting on well.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

No relevance to the topic. I'll pose a questions since Zenith don't seem able to understand a crashwar. If CT were to go out on Wednesday at 4PM EST for a f2p trip, would Z mass up and hit them?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

No relevance to the topic. I'll pose a questions since Zenith don't seem able to understand a crashwar. If CT were to go out on Wednesday at 4PM EST for a f2p trip, would Z mass up and hit them?

Thats not crashing, thats hunting a clan. And yeah we'd do that.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

MM + Fi + CP vs FOE + EoP + TLP would be interesting, quantity vs quality, but considering Fi and CP have been teaming and can't even beat 1 clan on the other side, it would probably be quite pointless.

Those few months last year that we spent non-stop crashing Fi/DP/CP were quite fun, they really just come about when theres a rivalry and one clan can no longer offer decent 1 on 1 fights. Thus the other clan has to crash the other clans fights in order to get action, and to prove their dominance.

As for alliances, i can see the reason for doing it, in the short term if you can cause your rivals to have a bad trip and hurt their long term pulls, then by all means go for it. But if you do it too much, teaming isn't going to work as it hurts members confidence in the ability in their clan to fight for themselves. Also, when you team and lose its just an embarassment.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

OK R1n, clearly you have no knowledge in the main clan world, a crashwar does not only involve crashing - it involves ddosing, spying, ending clans trips. For example:

EoS mass up for Wednesday PK and go out. DF/RoT/TT/Corr find out about this and mass up to make sure EoS get no action. VR finds out about DF/Etc massing and masses to help EoS.

See how that works?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

do pures even actively PK...? I see 140+ people in some of the channels and I think holy **** how the **** is this happening. I've been away from the pure world a while now, so I don't really know but if pure clans arn't having spur of the moment pk's , and arn't out hunting other clans... they should be. Healthy competition.

Gonna be interesting :)

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

Well MM only team with HF so how do you factor in mains teaming with pures?

Also, GJ owning HF's **** today at rev dungeon. Tell Matty B i say mad respekt y0

Well albeit HF according to the pure community are mains, according to us they are pures with mains mixed in. None the less, having the involvement of HF could prove to be an interesting twist to the possible Crash War 1 for pures <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

dave its useless to post here. not many people know the clans you listed & they dont know how main clans are run. & lets be real alot of pures dont know much about real clanning. they just stay in their home of pure warfare and think nothing else goes on beyond lvl 30 wild.

and

>Is that a likely possibility or will pures remain ignorant in the manner of crash wars forever more?

eop wanted to try a crash war like their daddies rot (yea i know lol) but they dont even do it alot anymore. more **** happens with main clans simply because there are more competition.

I really enjoy reading about crash wars on RC, very interesting

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

dave its useless to post here. not many people know the clans you listed & they dont know how main clans are run. & lets be real alot of pures dont know much about real clanning. they just stay in their home of pure warfare and think nothing else goes on beyond lvl 30 wild.

and

>Is that a likely possibility or will pures remain ignorant in the manner of crash wars forever more?

eop wanted to try a crash war like their daddies rot (yea i know lol) but they dont even do it alot anymore. more **** happens with main clans simply because there are more competition.

Regardless, what hes saying is all in the name of good competition. Clans should be having mandatory pks in the week. It's healthy ;)

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

and

Regardless, what hes saying is all in the name of good competition. Clans should be having mandatory pks in the week. It's healthy ;)

mandatory pks in the week are not really that possible due to clans incorporating people worldwide and underage kids which have school :whistling:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.