Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contamination P2P Sunday

Lol Sp00ned

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:] i guess we lied about the Havoc fight but according to the video and pictures they where cleared :'(

and Tyler was my idea :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

:] i guess we lied about the Havoc fight but according to the video and pictures they where cleared :'(

and Tyler was my idea :]

Not saying we didn't lose. We did, but you made that **** about how the fights started up. It's alright though, we tried being nice but I guess some people never learn lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

i didnt even make this topic for one. and for two dont get all hissy fitted loki its a game say gf and move on.

o btw i just watched the vid again and i saw one of ur members tele u see that 2 at the Gh i kinda lol'd

O btw YOU did attack me on my way back to edge to Meet with my clan again "obviousKos" u tried to brid me but i tanked u out Edit: You where at Gh and Callum rushed you. i was screaming in vent "AHH HELP IM BEING ATTACKED BY HAVOC"

Sigh why do u argue loki what is done is done

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i didnt even make this topic for one. and for two dont get all hissy fitted loki its a game say gf and move on.

o btw i just watched the vid again and i saw one of ur members tele u see that 2 at the Gh i kinda lol'd

O btw YOU did attack me on my way back to edge to Meet with my clan again "obviousKos" u tried to brid me but i tanked u out Edit: You where at Gh and Callum rushed you. i was screaming in vent "AHH HELP IM BEING ATTACKED BY HAVOC"

Duval, you would argue on days end about winning fights when Chaotic was open when you returned in F2P return sets.

When I was checking Chaotic's community all I kept hearing from people there was "Duval you know we can't do that **** when carnage ****** up our banks" Yet you still managed to attempt to argue saying you won those fights. You're the very last person to be saying something like that, but I'll save this post you just made and reshow you it when you're crying about being gwas'd whenever you get a fall in. I suggest you teach your members to move in a spread, because any fall in you have in a non-safe zone wild is gonna guarantee to be free loot.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Duval, you would argue on days end about winning fights when Chaotic was open when you returned in F2P return sets.

When I was checking Chaotic's community all I kept hearing from people there was "Duval you know we can't do that **** when carnage ****** up our banks" Yet you still managed to attempt to argue saying you won those fights. You're the very last person to be saying something like that, but I'll save this post you just made and reshow you it when you're crying about being gwas'd whenever you get a fall in. I suggest you teach your members to move in a spread, because any fall in you have in a non-safe zone wild is gonna guarantee to be free loot.

I don't recall people whining about losing bank :[

Specially' when trips hardly dented mine :o

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I know who to add for worlds next week!

Looks like you guys had fun keep it up :)

If you gotta hit us thats sad :(

they have to lol im on there member boards and logan posts they got clans to smash like db/co/and negative like is that how they gonna do better?

4we4w.png

lol this is duval's 10th clan.

Haters make people famous, keep it up. :thumbsup:

gf , nice trip. suprised you actually gave us the win, must of taken a lot of arguments with Duval in the staff channel. respect though, really looking forward to Saturday :)

Just another prime example of why your clan is where it is..lol.

GJ Co, wrecked shop.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

lol this is duval's 10th clan.

Haters make people famous, keep it up. :thumbsup:

gf , nice trip. suprised you actually gave us the win, must of taken a lot of arguments with Duval in the staff channel. respect though, really looking forward to Saturday :)

Just another prime example of why your clan is where it is..lol.

GJ Co, wrecked shop.

bro u been in 5 clans with ur name mole of eop rami v2

4we4w.png

Please keep this flame free,

Loki , the way the fight occured is correct, we did think there was ex-db or w,e there as you were the one who told me, so we started attacking them, and it turned out to be you, our fault yes.

As for GH duval was getting attacked and we went to help him, and we ran into you at GH.

The only thing that could be wrong its the opts from your side (please confirm them) and maybe opts from our side at the GH fight, because as i said, we got lost and some members were behind the main group.

Sorry for any flame from Co members, however i dont see what the fuss is about :(

Thanks for the fun fights, and thank you guys for all the comments

as i said, keep it flame free

QwnAO.png