Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

WAR vs TP :)

Su lc l De

All noobs tbh. Gj.

How dare u!

:teehee:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lol@inu thinking hes good at pking or something

dumb azn kid

gz trev and joel i <3 u

TY MITCH :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

why do people still fight in clan wars

we just got the wilderness back from over 3 years and you still fight in clan wars?

puzzled.

Because there is no trust between clans, and it would be pointless to have a matched op prep in wildy considering they would either not bring as much or bring mains or somethign stupid

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Pnk i dont think its "clans" i think its certain leaders i was talking to ray about a prep as this was going to be with us steve tried to get it in the wild and ray told us "we are nh if we pull 30 we arent matching ur 20 or 15" and "i want to use my max gear" if u cant lose it dont buy it imo.

On topic: Good Job War seemed Really fun :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Pnk i dont think its "clans" i think its certain leaders i was talking to ray about a prep as this was going to be with us steve tried to get it in the wild and ray told us "we are nh if we pull 30 we arent matching ur 20 or 15" and "i want to use my max gear" if u cant lose it dont buy it imo.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

How do u match ops in wildy lol? o ok u guys sit on the side line dont come in and fight. just doesnt make sense.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

WE only pulled 15 joel.

lol

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

holy **** everybody complained about how new wild is so **** omfg clan wars we would pvp but too many crashers.. wildy's back and you're all still sitting at cw's.. so many new ****.

SIr..Sir..Sir..calm down lol the reason it's still in CLW is b/c you can't trust people..what if they overpull? what if we overpull? how will you know we sat? before you flame please think <3

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png