Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Faked R2h looking for a clan once again.

Faked

try Control :) Come chat with us in #Ctrl

or check our memberlist and forum:

http://www.control-rs.com/forums/

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=control

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Check out Corrupt Pures Faked. You seem like you know what you're doing =) We got a lot of GMT in CP and really fun and chill community. We are the f2p legends of the game and have plenty of events f2p and p2p throughout the week so theres always smthin to do

#clan-cp

gl

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You've tried Fi and MM, now if you're interested in trying the real F2P deal you should check out EoP. Active with F2P events (maybe not so many miniwars now, but in a week or two when things settle down we normally have 5+ f2p minis a day), good organization in both servers, and active forums, irc and teamspeak.

If you have any questions pm an @OP in our irc.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I'd love to have you in EoP Faked, I remember you from LT. A few Ex-LT were in EOP (Str_Lol0, `SK1 and a few others I believe)

We have a solid GMT unit and we're F2P based as you know and growing rapidly in P2P.

If you have any questions, you can pm me in #clan-eop or my forum username Solo on www.eop-rs.com

Good luck wherever you go :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

www.EoP-Rs.Com

#Clan-EoP

You know what you're doing, and so do we. We have a great rank structure and leadership, along with great members, and an outstanding community. You'll enjoy it here, I know you will. We both know the reputation EoP has for our success in F2P pulling 80+ for 3 straight weeks, and rising in P2P, ever since the new year, we've really stepped it up, pulling up to 65+. Come check us out, stop by and drop an introduction, good luck finding a clan that suits you.