Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jose

13th R4nger

Hola soy Jose y yo sólo hablo español con un poco de Inglés, pero hablo mucho español, será mejor para mí unirme a un clan con mucho los latinos para que puedan hablar español conmigo tengo estadísticas bueno aquí se me mexicano

110207185131.png

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

"Hello I am Jose and I only speak Spanish with some English, but speak much Spanish, the better for me to join a clan with a lot of Latinos to speak Spanish to me I have good statistics here, I Mexican"

Uhh i see you speak mostly spanish with liittle bit of english, only clan i know that has lots of spanish people is Eop

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

WTF LMFAO YO not alota people speak spanish man try translate it

There are 600 million+ Spanish speaking people in the world... It's the third most spoken language -.-

Pwn

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Si Eruption of Pures tengo mucho amigos de hablando espanol, orale carnal. #clan-eop

sick spanish bro :thumbsup:

OT: #Clan-eop has #latin-crew

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Fatality is one of the oldest pures clans which is still alive. If you are looking for a clan with a good community and active F2P/P2P events inside - check us out at www.Rs-Fi.com or #fatality!

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Fatality is one of the oldest pures clans which is still alive. If you are looking for a clan with a good community and active F2P/P2P events inside - check us out at www.Rs-Fi.com or #fatality!

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

u do realize he said he didnt speak any english?

#clan-eop

Join Corrupt Pures

Hola compadre! Come Estas? Corrupt pures es un grupo muh bueno y tenemos un poco de hispanos.

#Clan-CP

Y tenemos mucha panocha :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"