Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An "emotional" saturday it would seem. Foe's action.

walli

75ed.png

INB4SHITTOPIC

As Ladies still dance in f2p we thought we mayaswell come along still.

Peaked around 70.

We established most pure clans are just plain sh*t and will happily spend most of their trips in single or lobby. All the best.

This led to us killing a lot of mains and randoms.

Pure clans to mentions~

We caught tlp and fi finally out of single and whiped the floor with them both... sorry for the crash but if i cant find one of you in multi on your own i will have to settle for both of you in multi.

foe starting : 65

foe ending : 65

Tlp/fi starting and ending : dont care.

2yo6g4y.png

We also had some lols when tlp ran into us east of gap only to try and do a 180 turn and run back instantly. Luckily with majority of us having binds we dropped alot. Without banking and gushing with loot we heard cp was around gap so we charged them. We instantly 1 hit alot and binded alot in the gap as it became a snipe off. Before any1 clan got momentum to push thru eop like ******* douchebags crashed... WE HAD IT IN THE BAG U FUCKERS. Either way, Eop heavily out opted us but decided not to attack foe so for that i was at least greatful, not going to put my members in a position to die for no reason, so we allowed eop to clear up the bad cp kids we hadnt took out yet and then they left as did we.

Foe starting : 65

Foe ending with us in next world at gdz : 56

Cp/eop opts : no idea, will prob get wrong so cba feel free to post if you care.

2yo6g4y.png

After having the pleasure of cp asking for a fight... then hiding in single refusing to come fight for over 30 mins we decided to give up on pure clans because they were just tragic. Devon found a main war and we hopped to it. Was a 1000+ skill world so a few of our **** kids couldnt even join us but their loss. As we got close to piper devon said mm hit it so it was just juicy. WE charged in and smashed mm or the slow/stupid ones at least. The mains didnt really do much to us as all u do is spam off ac and they generally leave u.

Foe starting : 56

Foe ending : 50

MM starting : 70 i got told but i think they were heavily spread out and unorganised killing mains so yea, i know a lot got away thru mossies.

I would say we killed around 30 of them though.

2yo6g4y.png

110212220748.png

110212232001.png

110213000759.png

110213005146.png

that was our saturday.

p.s. who saw the rooney goal???? ******* amazing yea?

thanks to foe who showed, thanks to pures who actually entered multi.

See you all 2morro.

#TEAM-WALLI

Yeah well Foe, you know us and how much we like CP loot. We rushed Gap thinking only CP then decided to push through gap. Orders where to stay off CP and FOE. Wasn't an intentional crash. We went to GDZ hut and then off east to hop worlds.

Untitled5t65345.png

1st

edit:omfg ur booted

good job tho foe i really like u guys

Always liked Foe personally. Except when I was KO Pures and they would own us =\

FI too. I think this was when FI was #1 actually.

Untitled5t65345.png

After I had looted reprezented I saw mains just walking around me like hungry vultures but I didn't really care. As I picked up the last scim they came in and slammed me. I got mad since I lost that delicious F2P loot. :/

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton