Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free Loot Sunday | Control P2P

P0ke N Die

Lol you had less than 30 ending vs Contamination, I killed 5+ people by myself :huh:

Nice trip.

Yeah it's because we don't bring addy/snakeskins to trip because we have pure pride :/

Alot of Co had addy/snakeskin on tbh, not flaming or anything.

Didn't know it was you guys lol. We were scouting Zenith and our scout DCed and found CP so we rushed to hit CP hoping for a fall in advantage but by the time we saw you guys our scout just told us about some red hats.

I will admit that we only targeted the red hats, because obviously the smartest thing to do would be to hit the sandwiched clan first. You guys did an amazing job though, clearing CP pretty fast.

On another note, it was pretty hard for most of our members to fight you guys because of how low in the wild it was ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Thanks for the fight Ctrl was a fun one. i guess DB logged and or what not. at least we stood our ground :] we did have 26 confirmed on that. Hope to get more p2p fights as the pulls seem the same in that ground!

O btw V knight i had snake skin and a dagon hai hat on. plus curses <3 ;]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Thanks for the fight Ctrl was a fun one. i guess DB logged and or what not. at least we stood our ground :] we did have 26 confirmed on that. Hope to get more p2p fights as the pulls seem the same in that ground!

O btw V knight i had snake skin and a dagon hai hat on. plus curses <3 ;]

Wat? V Kniight M is 10 def o.O

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg