Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: THE N.W.F

-Adam-

Good to see a clan having fun, what pure clans are all about at the end of the day. :sorcerer:

Yup.. It was really fun, and everyone in Fatality really enjoyed it. Also it was kinda like a second trip after the main trip.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runin wasn't that fun for us, you asked us for a fight then as soon as it starts HF run up from your side, right through you without attacking 1 Fi member, and started attacking us. Then after the runin i saw your fallin walk right past HF's without so much as 1 bolt shot.

I guess when MM don't need them they need someone else to leech off lol.

:thumbsup:

LMAO

rip my clan

I had to help you there :)

If i was debating on leaving Fi before this trip, I think I would have a pretty good idea after the trip.

wtf did ya'll even accomplish lol

well you thick headed mug, we accomplished getting a +1 from you and we accomplished having a good time with fellow clan mates, sorry this is the wild and we don't need to get stuck "competing" in crash wars all day long.

NWF in full effect, lock yo doors.

Its funny cause if FI was actually competing in the top 3 or 5 you would be flaming others clans and ****. Now that your slumping you have the laid back attitude. makes me lol. All clans do it though dont worry

maulerpixil1-1.gif

./facefloor. Not even worthy of a facepalm or facedesk. No this whole topic and trip is making my face hit the floor at how retarded it was.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Looks like photo day o.O Nice! =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

./facefloor. Not even worthy of a facepalm or facedesk. No this whole topic and trip is making my face hit the floor at how retarded it was.

Better listen to this kid hes in ROT FFS!!! :nuke:

Try hard troll. Has to be funny to be successful you failure.

Why so many assholes bashing? If they wanna walk around in afros so be it GOD DAMNIT!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Better listen to this kid hes in ROT FFS!!! :nuke:

Try hard troll. Has to be funny to be successful you failure.

Why so many assholes bashing? If they wanna walk around in afros so be it GOD DAMNIT!

and you are funny? My intent wasn't to troll, it was merely a statement of my thoughts on the event. They are like AF.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

What the **** are u doing having fun and letting your members enjoy a fun trip you're suppose to be crashing EOP vs TLP in F2P/P2P god ******* damn it you're ruining the concept of pure warfare **** flame flame flame!@

Man you are right... I guess fatality shouldn't be trying to have fun with our clan in the new wild. What we should being doing is just crash crash and flame everyone to make ourselves look cool. Dam what were we thinking... FUN! omg thats not allowed in the pure community lol.

Great post loki lol

LOL! Who still plays this game

Tired of boring trips? Tired of fighting clans 24/7 and wasting your time when you could be getting free loot? Want to be in a clan who takes trips with fun and being serious. Tired of being in a wanabe "Blood" or "Crips" clan and want to join the green side and become the hulk? Join Fatality

Rip Crashing and mass recruiting idiots. 2011

WWW.Rs-Fi.com

What the **** are u doing having fun and letting your members enjoy a fun trip you're suppose to be crashing EOP vs TLP in F2P/P2P god ******* damn it you're ruining the concept of pure warfare **** flame flame flame!@

Man you are right... I guess fatality shouldn't be trying to have fun with our clan in the new wild. What we should being doing is just crash crash and flame everyone to make ourselves look cool. Dam what were we thinking... FUN! omg thats not allowed in the pure community lol.

Great post loki lol

i c wut u did thur

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.