Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: THE N.W.F

-Adam-

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People flaming Fatality for having fun, nice pure community :thumbsup:

owait

Current Clan: Reign of Terror

:unsure:

Fun is winning and destroying the competition. If I was in a clan that just uselessly wandered the wilderness I'd kill myself. As for your "pure" community ********, why don't you remove every other main from these boards and I'll gladly leave, however you'd be removing alot of the pure clan mains who are 30+ def.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

People flaming Fatality for having fun, nice pure community :thumbsup:

owait

Current Clan: Reign of Terror

:unsure:

Fun is winning and destroying the competition. If I was in a clan that just uselessly wandered the wilderness I'd kill myself. As for your "pure" community ********, why don't you remove every other main from these boards and I'll gladly leave, however you'd be removing alot of the pure clan mains who are 30+ def.

ACTUALLY having fun is HAVING FUN. Your like a 70 year old virgin that never watched XXX in your life. Having fun dosent mean 'Winning'. Having fun is like , Waring foe with 50 people vs there 100 with iron swords for lulz.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Tired of boring trips? Tired of fighting clans 24/7 and wasting your time when you could be getting free loot? Want to be in a clan who takes trips with fun and being serious. Tired of being in a wanabe "Blood" or "Crips" clan and want to join the green side and become the hulk? Join Fatality

Rip Crashing and mass recruiting idiots. 2011

WWW.Rs-Fi.com

Want to join a clan whos ml is half spy's and gets raped by every clan but then make a topic saying they had fun

www.rs-fi.com

Tired of boring trips? Tired of fighting clans 24/7 and wasting your time when you could be getting free loot? Want to be in a clan who takes trips with fun and being serious. Tired of being in a wanabe "Blood" or "Crips" clan and want to join the green side and become the hulk? Join Fatality

WWW.Rs-Fi.com

Want to join a clan whos ml is half spy's and gets raped by every clan but then make a topic saying they had fun

www.rs-fi.com

lol don't even try anymore lmfao you are never getting back into Fi anyways. Lol at your clan pulling 115 to 50 people within a week. What happend to all the clans that closed into you? They must of left when they relized how **** of a community you guys are.

Thanks for trolling and bumping fis topic every week. Oh and by the way you can stop crying of how fi is doing because we don't give a crap about you.

RIP

Shot down we had 76 last Sunday. Dp closed into you and someothers did too. They all ended up leaving and you have been pulling **** since then. your calling tlp's community bad?

Cool topic, I guess, looks like you went out got owned by Tlp and eop and then went back out with stupid gear and walked around spamming random ****. 90% of your pictures show you spamming garb instead of showing loot.

Some clans have fun spamming **** for an hour and some like killing others for loot.

WWW.Rs-Fi.com

www.rs-fi.com

lol don't even try anymore lmfao you are never getting back into Fi anyways. Lol at your clan pulling 115 to 50 people within a week. What happend to all the clans that closed into you? They must of left when they relized how **** of a community you guys are.

Thanks for trolling and bumping fis topic every week. Oh and by the way you can stop crying of how fi is doing because we don't give a crap about you.

RIP

wtf dude i was gana re app next week.....

WWW.Rs-Fi.com

www.rs-fi.com

RIP

lol :thumbsup:

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

Shot down we had 76 last Sunday. Dp closed into you and someothers did too. They all ended up leaving and you have been pulling **** since then. your calling tlp's community bad?

Cool topic, I guess, looks like you went out got owned by Tlp and eop and then went back out with stupid gear and walked around spamming random ****. 90% of your pictures show you spamming garb instead of showing loot.

Some clans have fun spamming **** for an hour and some like killing others for loot.

Our site was down was the reason why none of the DP joined us, and only the best of the best wanted to join. The other "clans" that left wanted to be in lower level clans. Unlike you Fi doesn't need to waste hours to find a clan and spam "rip". We get billions in GP from our trips from mains.

Welcome to the real Wild, where mass recruiting people means nothing.

Our site was down was the reason why none of the DP joined us, and only the best of the best wanted to join. The other "clans" that left wanted to be in lower level clans. Unlike you Fi doesn't need to waste hours to find a clan and spam "rip". We get billions in GP from our trips from mains.

Welcome to the real Wild, where mass recruiting people means nothing.

your trip started hunting clans after that didnt work. you went to "pk" lol all your pics are spams theres only 2 kill pics. yeah you made billions bro.

Can you idiots stop posting now and try and control yourselves. Also Serbia staff off Fatality's topic's if you have nothing nice to say.

Jeez

We are in complete control. I don't know why you would rather have Serbia use his staff to **** Fatality's topic but I guess you are just weird like that.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro