Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [2/13/11]

Mayor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

had 60ish starting for both, smashed you at gap you still havnt learnt that brews arnt your best friend in a small space, eithe that or you aint using them right.

Second fight was a lagg bomb on hill so we went to the sw stairs killed the 10 idiots that followed and we lost around 7 people in total. Was a result.

Was nice to see you out of single for longer than 5 mins, i predict you pull alot less next week because scouting your clan has been boring according to devon and chris so actually being on the trip must of been worse.

#TEAM-WALLI

lol

had 60ish starting for both, smashed you at gap you still havnt learnt that brews arnt your best friend in a small space, eithe that or you aint using them right.

Second fight was a lagg bomb on hill so we went to the sw stairs killed the 10 idiots that followed and we lost around 7 people in total. Was a result.

Was nice to see you out of single for longer than 5 mins, i predict you pull alot less next week because scouting your clan has been boring according to devon and chris so actually being on the trip must of been worse.

scott-mcintyre-01-2009-01-13.jpg

hcaz.jpg
#tlp

lol

lol funny

OT: It's sad how much crashing there still is, but was a fun trip nonetheless.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

lol

Bro, why are you so mad?

We killed you at GAP as the vid shows, you ran form us on green hill when you almost caught us in a fall in, so looks like failed chances there. We found your spy (prob more) but in due time well be gone also. Sounds like you just had a **** day and are mad now. Lay off our topic if your gonna flame.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

your two fights with foe you didnt win none since first was crashed and 2nd we went sw stairs since it was laggy as **** u cant exactly claim a win off that

You left the fight bro r0fl, @walli I can't believe you think u were smashing us we had AT LEAST 55+ remaining compared to your 20-30

28221900.png

Uber lagg, or epic rape?

Good job TLP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice