Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [2/13/11]

Mayor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished watching ur vid and I'm curious why you guys are claiming a win on green hill lol?

your vid says waiting for foe to 'rerush' when you guys actually rushed us. we decided to relocate our defending spot, hence why the majority of the white dots on the mini-map ran the same direction. claiming a win on that one was pretty cheap imo

anyways, it looks like you guys had fun. gj :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

just finished watching ur vid and I'm curious why you guys are claiming a win on green hill lol?

your vid says waiting for foe to 'rerush' when you guys actually rushed us. we decided to relocate our defending spot, hence why the majority of the white dots on the mini-map ran the same direction. claiming a win on that one was pretty cheap imo

anyways, it looks like you guys had fun. gj :thumbsup:

We cleared most of you guys and the rest ran north and regrouped and didn't return in the next 2 minutes so we just left.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I fail to see at any point Foe getting "smashed" by Tlp.

Your own video shows the fight at gap was dead even and the fight at green hill we just told our members to get out of them lag fest north. As for your theory of killing half of us when we had close to 65ish on the stairs. How could we possible return in the span of 20 secs when our closest tele spot is all the way to 18 ports or running up from edge. At most you kill 5 of our members that were not listening(green hill fight).

To say you beat us at any point that Sunday is pure bias.

Aside from all that I did enjoy our fight even if we never finished them.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I fail to see at any point Foe getting "smashed" by Tlp.

Your own video shows the fight at gap was dead even and the fight at green hill we just told our members to get out of them lag fest north. As for your theory of killing half of us when we had close to 65ish on the stairs. How could we possible return in the span of 20 secs when our closest tele spot is all the way to 18 ports or running up from edge. At most you kill 5 of our members that were not listening(green hill fight).

To say you beat us at any point that Sunday is pure bias.

Aside from all that I did enjoy our fight even if we never finished them.

Why did you bail on the green hill fight? Does TLP not experience the same lag? Wouldn't this mean that it was a completely fair fight... that you ran from

Lvl 78 tele is west of stairs not far at all or running up is good.

You got owned and ran so you lost yes? Lag hit both clans why is one bitching -.-

not jail lag, that only affects one clan.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

gf foe, some great pkris. hopefully we can just go back to old pk trips and then send a few pms about, set up some clean pkris so faggots don't crash.

would be great to get a pkri with foe with returning off, then we would see which clan has the quality :P

mmflash123.gif