Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project Re-Opening

Excellence

Yes, it is true. Crimson project is re-opening it's doors to the faithful that never wanted to see it disperse in the first place. Old faces, same places, so tie up your shoe laces, because it's time to go for a run. Packed with P2P action, Crimson Project was one of the hottest clans on the block in 2010, and we're here to make 2011 a little more interesting. So CPR Members old and new, feel free to join us in the fun times ahead. The 45 days we were closed brought some clarity to alot of us and we realized that CPR meant alot more to us then we thought. Constant PM's in IRC asking if we were ever going to re-open always came across my computer screen. You guys wore off on me, and eventually I started missing the clan alot myself. Well this time around I promise to be a better leader to you, and a better role model, but an even better friend. This time around we're gonna have fun doing whatever the **** we want. Imagine 500 Monkeys with ninja throwing stars on SPEED.....SIKE! I'd much rather compare us to a hybrid mixture of Bear Grylls, Chuck Norris, James Bond, and... (**** gotta think of someone black to make this a non biased racism free comment) Biggie Smalls (gud?). Just wanted to say I can't wait for the weeks and months ahead. With a new view on things and time taken out to gain a better perspective, we hope to provide a little more competition to the clan scene.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Sam, kinda forgot to tell Shawn for you but you managed :P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Good luck CPR :) Will be interesting to see how you perform in the wilderness rather than Clan wars. ( Not a flame, just pointing out that you were beasts in CLW and the wildy is entirely different )

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Good luck CPR :) Will be interesting to see how you perform in the wilderness rather than Clan wars. ( Not a flame, just pointing out that you were beasts in CLW and the wildy is entirely different )

This. Good luck guys.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

wb and best of luck CPR :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png