Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Faplicious Friday

Milky

We were originally planning on hunting some clans in F2P today but I guess they were too ***** to come out (:3). We quickly massed up 55 EoPirates, later peaking at 65ish and headed out, expecting a large amount of free loot.

We spent the first 10 minutes of the trip wandering around and killing randomers until we got word that there was a main clan out called CD. We quickly hopped to their world and rushed them north of corp, pushing them all the way to ne steps, picked them off one by one, and eventually cleared them.

Right after that, we rushed bh bank, pushing some random big ass masser clan to crater. Then CD survivors were stupid enough to rush us at bh bank steps so we killed them and laughed at them.

After banking our inventories full of rune, we went up all the way to gdz and cleared a main clan called “tt” or “the” idgaf rly. They had about 15-20. We picked up our loot, hopped to bos na cc’s world and cleared them at hills hut. We then went to a ROT fight, killed Mattbrazil 2 and ended.

So after 2 hours of feasting on mains, we finally ended. Soz for the **** topic but ask me if i give a **** l0000l. People got hella loot, everyone happy, see you tomorrow

EoPictures(not in order):

24fbj1c.png

110218182411.png

110218152619.png

110218155537.png

110218163309.png

110218162309.png

110218183718.png

110218182638.png

110218191211.png

110218192720.png

110219005719.png

110218165741.png

mj07s0.jpg

2cq1ct0.jpg

110220010241.png

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We were originally planning on hunting some clans in F2P today but I guess they were too ***** to come out (:3). We quickly massed up 55 EoPirates, later peaking at 65ish and headed out, expecting a large amount of free loot.

After banking our inventories full of rune, we went up all the way to gdz and cleared a main clan called “tt” or “the” idgaf rly. They had about 15-20. We picked up our loot, hopped to bos na cc’s world and cleared them at hills hut. We then went to a ROT fight, killed Mattbrazil 2 and ended.

Sorry we'll be back next friday to alch your adamant.

Why does your **** staff 8 year staff continue to lie? EOP can not clear The Titans or THE. Lol like I mean when fighting similar opts to you your addy has an advantage in defence (unless it's us as we've previously proven), but against TT or THE, lol.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Why does your **** staff 8 year staff continue to lie? EOP can not clear The Titans or THE. Lol like I mean when fighting similar opts to you your addy has an advantage in defence (unless it's us as we've previously proven), but against TT or THE, lol.

l00000000000l go eat ur curry

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Nice, i like how clans are chasing mains now.

only thing left to do when pure clans r 2 scared to go out

Its good loot though. Is it not? :thumbsup:

Pretty sure every EoP member's bank went up by like 500k+ after today.

can't wait till tomorrow :P

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Maybe against THE :P XD They are oldies who pulled 15 l0l but definatly not against TT :P

Well done eop. Great Pull

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~