Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs MM Saturday

Solo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not mad at all tbh was good fights u guys r just pmsing about everything cuz u wana b #1 so bad...

gj eop fights were unfair for both as first fight fi crashed and second fight u rushed us with about 70 falled in and other 13 rushing mains

all in all was a fun day looting addy g and t :)

And israel since wen were u 30 def? check my alog hehehe and btw we did not call hf or fi to "help us" we arent foeoptlp or anythng

Well Done EOP

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

110220011419.png

Wasn't sign ups, just a topic telling people to get there.

Does it concern you that we're pulling the same despite MM having 52 more people on their ml than EoP?

did you not see CLAN FRIEND

Because clan friend is a rank reserved mostly for retired eop members, thus making them elligible to attend trips?

but yet you say mm brings forum guests lol, clan friend is basically forum guests loolololololol

except they at one time were a member of eop and do not play often anymore, whereas your forum guests are randoms who you allow to trips

**** man its not that hard

but yet you say mm brings forum guests lol, clan friend is basically forum guests loolololololol

A few weeks back we took everyones clan friend rank and made them re-app for the rank with a 100 post count req, leaving us with an small amount of clan friends, unlike mm's 2k forum guests lol

Also by solo saying clan friends i think he ment the new apps/intros.....

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

110220011419.png

Wasn't sign ups, just a topic telling people to get there.

Does it concern you that we're pulling the same despite MM having 52 more people on their ml than EoP?

did you not see CLAN FRIEND

Because clan friend is a rank reserved mostly for retired eop members, thus making them elligible to attend trips?

nice cover up 4nr

except they at one time were a member of eop and do not play often anymore, whereas your forum guests are randoms who you allow to trips

**** man its not that hard

A few weeks back we took everyones clan friend rank and made them re-app for the rank with a 100 post count req, leaving us with an small amount of clan friends, unlike mm's 2k forum guests lol

Also by solo saying clan friends i think he ment the new apps/intros.....

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

just watched ur vids and in goops vid it didnt show one hf member and fi crashed wen mm was pushing the crap out of u second fight was urs but not 85 v 83 more like 85 v 70 at start with like 15 chasing main

was fun fights just so much flames

inafter/beforemoreflames

I guess kids aren't smart of have never heard of a mass pm mod, if you are still convinced we had sign ups then I will gladly post a picture of our topic here to shut you up, because you are annoying.

If you believe we brought invites, or used mains, then I will post the CC pictures here to provide proof.

You can decide for yourself who intro'd/app'd and who's an Ex-EoP member. Yes, we had 5 or so clan friends attend but those are Ex-EoP members who didn't rejoin a clan but retired, so techincally like MM's old schools, still unmatched to their 5k guests or whatever it is.

@CP: I suggest you stop with the dickriding, things will only get worse for you, about 3-10 CP members have pmed today personally to app, do I really have to remind you what EoP is known for??

@MM: Thanks for the fights, there's no need to drag this any further, both clans have evidence of their point of view (I haven't seen your video yet), but I'm assuming you aren't some egoistical liars like your leaders claim me to be (I have provided 3 videos)

All the best next weekend, our pull will be just as high, if not even higher, hopefully MM's is the same so we can have great fights again.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I guess kids aren't smart of have never heard of a mass pm mod, if you are still convinced we had sign ups then I will gladly post a picture of our topic here to shut you up, because you are annoying.

If you believe we brought invites, or used mains, then I will post the CC pictures here to provide proof.

You can decide for yourself who intro'd/app'd and who's an Ex-EoP member. Yes, we had 5 or so clan friends attend but those are Ex-EoP members who didn't rejoin a clan but retired, so techincally like MM's old schools, still unmatched to their 5k guests or whatever it is.

@CP: I suggest you stop with the dickriding, things will only get worse for you, about 3-10 CP members have pmed today personally to app, do I really have to remind you what EoP is known for??

@MM: Thanks for the fights, there's no need to drag this any further, both clans have evidence of their point of view (I haven't seen your video yet), but I'm assuming you aren't some egoistical liars like your leaders claim me to be (I have provided 3 videos)

All the best next weekend, our pull will be just as high, if not even higher, hopefully MM's is the same so we can have great fights again.

im sorry but mm cant hav 5k guests cuz only 200 can be added so we must have about 199 if my numbers are right and im the only one that isnt a guest. As for eop i lost track of how many addy daddies there were.

im sorry but mm cant hav 5k guests cuz only 200 can be added.

100, mm trip isn't p2p. :ninja: