Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday "pking" trip. We pk for loot, you cant sell a "#1" in ge.

walli

meh we pulled 60 at peak from a 99 ml, not that bad % wise for a f2p trip from a p2p based clan.

oh well thats nice i guess :) just from the pictures it looked lower, you'd probably get trolled less if you had a trip starting opts pic or something :P.

Probably but then that would require us to care what other clans think.

Anyways still see some Mm going on about a ranking system have fun with that.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

meh we pulled 60 at peak from a 99 ml, not that bad % wise for a f2p trip from a p2p based clan.

oh well thats nice i guess :) just from the pictures it looked lower, you'd probably get trolled less if you had a trip starting opts pic or something :P.

I'm not really fussed about ranks as it changes weekly, form is temporary- class is permanent. But you must care abit what clans think to post in the 'clan warfare' section on the PURE-warfare website :). I know i'd have the same we don't care what people think attitude on if my clan was slumping, i'm sure you'll get out of it, just gotta ignore the trolls and keep making bank till the next foe pk vid brings in the recruits :P?

Every single pure clan (even with 30 defence) should focus on killing all main clans and extinguish them.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I'm not really fussed about ranks as it changes weekly, form is temporary- class is permanent. But you must care abit what clans think to post in the 'clan warfare' section on the PURE-warfare website :). I know i'd have the same we don't care what people think attitude on if my clan was slumping, i'm sure you'll get out of it, just gotta ignore the trolls and keep making bank till the next foe pk vid brings in the recruits :P?

Its out.

wasn't good =|

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Its out.

wasn't good =|

I don't think you understand what 'the next' means.

Every single pure clan (even with 30 defence) should focus on killing all main clans and extinguish them.

Every F2P trip MM has gone and sniped a main war at one point in the trip for some b4nk l00t (200k). It is good fun but IMO you need a bit of both main killing and pure killing to have a really good time. Although I also think a trip dedicated to main killing would be fun as well, TBH as long as FOE is being honest about this "we don't care about #1" attitude, much respect to you.

This is exactly why theres ALOT of beef in the PC , because clans ALWAYS want to spoil another clans victory. Gj Foe , even if your in a slump your still #1 in my eyes.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

lmfao, dont care coz of pull & then topping it off with the lil recruiting bit like u do in all ur topics lately..

it amuses me but at the same time sickens me slightly. strange feeling.

I don't usually respond to topics of this nature, but I felt an overwhelming need to let you know that this is the worst post I've read in a very long time, you effectively made yourself look like a retard and I'm embarassed that your an 'Honoured Member' of this community.

ily

respect :wub:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage