Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday (OH MY GOD) [2/19/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Today on Saturday, February 19th 2011, The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 72 people for their weekly F2P Pk Trip.

Thankfully most of the action today went on in our home world which gave us the opportunity to get tons of free loot along with good fun.

tvid.png

Vid by Luxx

Vid by Barrage|Kyle

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Control vs. Corrupt Pures

The first fight of the began with CT and CP being found on the green hill fighting. Being so close already and with it happening in our homeworld, we headed over to claim our world. Rushing from the east, TLP pushed both clans south and cleared all that remained. Sorry about that guys, looked like a decent even fight.

TLP Starting - 70

CT Starting - Looked even with CP

CP Starting - Looked even with CT

TLP Ending - 70

CT Ending - 0 on the battlefield

CP Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

96965675.png

110219161948.png

110219161957.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Corrupt Pures

After trying to organize a run-in for a while and a bit of chasing, TLP finally found CP near sperm hill. Rushing from the east, TLP ran on top of the hill and clumped. Both clans pushed back and forth and did well, but in the end TLP cleared CP and headed to bank before anyone could rush us while we were down. Thanks for the fight CP.

TLP Starting - 70

CP Starting - 65?

TLP Ending - 55

tmed.png

62525559.png

33141384.png

110219155109.png

46815832.png

110219155206.png

56444573.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

Fatality was found near south-west stairs after we had banked. Heading up, we passed by CP who probably knew exactly where we were going. Rushing up the stairs from the south, TLP spammed their hearts out. Some more pushing was done and soon enough FI was cleared. Thanks CP for not crashing, we appreciate it.

TLP Starting - 64

FI Starting - 60?

TLP Ending - 58

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

38986277.png

2192011.png

21920112.png

44742763.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality + Corrupt Pures

Another fight was trying to be planned, this time with FI. They were found walking around in our world near hills. Rushing from the north, TLP pushed FI into the trees where the clans fought for a while. A little while later CP showed up, with both FI and CP spamming off each other. Being against two clans now, TLP rushed into the hut where both clans came.

With the odds even again since it's hard to team in such a clump, FI panicked and ran north where they regrouped, leaving their pals CP behind to get destroyed. As most of the CP were either cleared up or ran away, TLP decided to rush FI where they stood north. Rushing from the south, TLP pushed FI up onto sperm hill where there was some CP waiting and both clans began to once again team and attack TLP. FI was being cleared up this time and with CP returning, TLP ran south into the ghost hut to regroup. After regrouping, TLP rushed sperm hill where only CP was waiting with a few FI.

Now comes the hilarious part. Soon after rushing CP and the remaining FI, it was very obvious that TLP outnumbered both clans put together and FI again began to panic. Then..MM shows up? Yep, that's right, MM was called by FI. Crashing from the west where TLP was, MM killed quite a bit of TLP and the remaining either ran to easts or logged.

<[101]> w87 EOP+TLP on us

<[101]> w87 HILLS EOP+TLP on us

<[MM]13th> banking loot from eop fight

<[MM]13th> still on?

<[101]> i died

<[101]> a lot of TLP

<[101]> Come sperm hill

<[101]> need u

TLP Starting - 70

FI Starting - 65?

CP Starting - 65?

TLP Ending - ~30 when MM crashed

FI Ending - ~5 when MM crashed

CP Ending - ~15 when MM crashed

tmed.png

81643068.png

53227520.png

21920113.png

43658580.png

31062690.png

94094666.png

21920114.png

62520340.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Corrupt Pures

The last fight of the day. We were tipped off that CP was lurking around maze sniping some EOP and we promptly headed up there. TLP rushed through the gap of the maze where CP was waiting. With nowhere to run, CP stood their ground and fought back. After some running around the maze, CP was finally cleared up and TLP decided to end their trip with their inventories full of loot. Thanks EOP for the tip.

TLP Starting - 65

CP Starting - 60?

TLP Ending - ~45

tmed.png

24909699.png

110219180246.png

110219180233.png

21920116.png

17895107.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob TLP !

And on our first 1 v 1 fight we had 55 starting

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"