Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality F2P 2/19/11

2chainz

If we were to have a run-in, I'd runt he risk of losing my pixels :x

Nice try though fellas, 24 is impressive :o

no flame but seems like when u had 28 and we had 18 and fought last weekend we were clearly winning and now u wont pkri us -.-

4we4w.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GoodJob DB looked like alot of fun Ch wont be open till monday but we will give you tons of fights this coming saturday :] Sorry we didnt fight you today we had around 11 poking EO with our leaks i mean we even made there whole vent go in a rage fit and end after booting 4ppl and STILL not kicking the leak had a lol in our vent as i was echoing it to ours. never heard 0uches rage that hard i think it was a

zo+duval+keyboardtotheface

^.^

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

GoodJob DB looked like alot of fun Ch wont be open till monday but we will give you tons of fights this coming saturday :] Sorry we didnt fight you today we had around 11 poking EO with our leaks i mean we even made there whole vent go in a rage fit and end after booting 4ppl and STILL not kicking the leak had a lol in our vent as i was echoing it to ours. never heard 0uches rage that hard i think it was a

zo+duval+keyboardtotheface

^.^

iight see yh next weekend

4we4w.png

As far as our little PKRI, here is when we hit you guys:

110219131408.png

110219131632.png

Here is when negative crashed from the east, and tp crashed from the south:

110219131817.png

And here is us re-rushing whoever was left after negative/tp went at it and you guys were cleared lol:

110219132012.png

how was your f2p trip roman

?

O

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

How was ur Trip Dfv15?

lmfao moron

Ot: Kyle rapes and nice job on ur trip 2day boys was fun fitin u guys at hills but umm I don't want to automatically claim a win because of all those clans coming and going in from that fight but i'd say we were winning/won.

Duval y so hardkore with ur leakz br0 u proud of having a leak in a lpc??

v5, and it was great. First saturday trip since opening and we had 27 peeps.

cleared EO, DB/EF/TP, etc.

Was a fun trip :D

yo bro listen u had 17 pulling away from dat fight check dis 110219162043.png whats that bro u clearly had +4 on us when u had 10+ when u rushed who says -4 we couldnt of won that????????????????????

4we4w.png

How was ur Trip Dfv15?

lmfao moron

Ot: Kyle rapes and nice job on ur trip 2day boys was fun fitin u guys at hills but umm I don't want to automatically claim a win because of all those clans coming and going in from that fight but i'd say we were winning/won.

Duval y so hardkore with ur leakz br0 u proud of having a leak in a lpc??

110219162043.png

u were winning it but u rushed with +10 and look how we were doing? thats when i pulled from the fight

4we4w.png