Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If Your Clan Died?

Druzzy

If your current pure clan today died and closed it's doors. Forums, IRC, TS/Vent, or so forth.

Where would you turn? Would you remain clanless? Start a new clan? Join a previous? Join a new?

I say this because a lot of people have been in thier current clan for years and for some their whole clan life. And for others who hop around a lot, a new clan is nothing new. But for the ranked ones with x+ years under their belt, gone. Would you transition to a new clan and accept rank: "Member" knowing you just lost your "Warlord" title?

I pretty much quit right before KO closed down and it took a while to come back and long researching before I decided Malice. Wasn't the same so I quit clan, quit game.

Years later I come back and it took 1 month of researching clans and a few more weeks then that to get new pure up to Req's before I decided on EOP.

I often have to questioned myself, if EOP closed would I join another clan or would I follow my pattern of Quitting game?

And this further makes me curious in what others think as well of course as make an interesting topic!

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always about the rank, if I got demoted today I would stay in Negative as member.

But honestly if Negative closed I would think about quitting scape, I'm 18 and there are more important things. If I was to join a clan, it would be either TLP, or Ctrl. I like both the communities.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Attempt to quit/go nh/stick to my pk team. No other clan is worth my time ATM.

Ever it to good for any other clan!!

Jk yeah if i was honour and was reppin a honour clan for years i'd have to go nh after :P

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Ill quit rs, i dont even play rs i just get on for events and pk trips

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'd quit RS (As I have before, lol) But we reopend and after months of scrounging for an account I finally got one, And we remade Defiance. But if I was to join a different clan I have no clue who it would be.

2lchhx.png