Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blitz U PK Vid 1 - ~70m loot - New Wilderness Only

Blitz U

BLITZ U PK VID 1

Fininshed my first PK Video, mad ass loots and PKing at different location such as rev dungeon, west dragons, east dragons and other locations.

10 Minutes of finest pure PKing, wilderness only.

My Stats:

60 Attack

84 Strength

1 Defence

90 Range

97 Mage

84 Hitpoints

52 Summoning

Please leave a comment on the video and thumbs up if you liked, please do me the favour (: , I do really appreciate it!

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

idk why everyone bitches about nh, when everyone is nh now.

Rightttt though? I swear back in the day, nhs got shammed so hard. Back in the day being 5+ years ago. Not the new school way of saying old school being something like last January. Nowadays people can run in clan fights, log out, and seems no action of punishment for tele. What happened? Bad batch of kid generation IMO.

OT: great video and did you mean 52 prayer when you mention your stats? Says 52 summoning son.

Untitled5t65345.png

• 2 weeks later...
idk why everyone bitches about nh, when everyone is nh now.

Rightttt though? I swear back in the day, nhs got shammed so hard. Back in the day being 5+ years ago. Not the new school way of saying old school being something like last January. Nowadays people can run in clan fights, log out, and seems no action of punishment for tele. What happened? Bad batch of kid generation IMO.

OT: great video and did you mean 52 prayer when you mention your stats? Says 52 summoning son.

Lol back in the day, all I did was f2p castle pk. :)

Of course, back then 10m was rich status

I miss those days.

I honestly don't really even pk anymore. Occasionally I'll go 1 item rushers or something

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• 2 weeks later...