Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Having fun in tha wildy | Monday F2P Trip

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

I'd like Control to be known as a pking clan because getting the loot at the end of the war was all we cared about all those years ago, right? I want to bring that mentality back without damaging our warring strength. If you get a reward at the end of the fight then you'll fight harder, right? Well on this monday we set out for some lootations of the highest value - runite lootations. We peaked at around 35 People on this unofficial adventure.

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Randoms

So we set off to get some free runite lootations. We searched the wildy high and low, filling our banks with rune scimitars and full rune sets. Lots of little guy teams tried to rush us when we were out but we sent them packing every time. Here's some pics!

110221124250.jpg

110221120138.jpg

110221115445.jpg

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Bloody Vikingz

Since Bloody Vikingz were the only med clan with the balls to fight us in force on a weekday, we accepted their run in gladly and ran up to the ruins. The fight was over pretty quickly and we only lost one person, getting many lootations at the end of the fight.

CT Starting - 30

BV Starting - 33

CT Ending - 29

BV Ending - 0

110221203529.png

110221203602.png

110221203718.png

110221203730.png

110221113643.jpg

110221113651.jpg

110221113652.jpg

110221113709.jpg

110221113716.jpg

110221113725.jpg

110221113756.jpg

110221113813.jpg

2zr1gqr.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

does Ct EVER win a fight when you have more people?

Or do you only ever fight outnumbered and always win

yeah stop lieing about ur opts ur cx/cy ffs you couldn't beat ANYONE outnumbered.

Will Turb is mad because this is him

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

look at you, your ct, your levels blow, your orgeisation is ****. You guys always lost with more opts in pcl's vs zenith, yet when ever i see a wilderness topic you seem to always have less numbers and still come away with the win. I smell BS. Just admit your all numbers and instead of constantly re-opening and closing maybe if you lasted more than a few months your average combat level would rise about 70

ZeYnf.png

look at you, your ct, your levels blow, your orgeisation is ****. You guys always lost with more opts in pcl's vs zenith, yet when ever i see a wilderness topic you seem to always have less numbers and still come away with the win. I smell BS. Just admit your all numbers and instead of constantly re-opening and closing maybe if you lasted more than a few months your average combat level would rise about 70

dude, you need to calm down.

orgeisation. and pcl was 2 months ago bud calm ur balls, we slumped zenith, stop holding on to the past u silly goose

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

orgeisation. and pcl was 2 months ago bud calm ur balls, we slumped zenith, stop holding on to the past u silly goose

z>ctrl

Z took the time to start from the bottom, with miniwars and work their way up, they have solid ranks and there own member base. CT on the other hand is made up from the two most laughable communitys of the pure world; The cx massers who got dominated by IR on a weekly basis who were made up of 3 different groups of massers, and the whole fs/cy/dvi; the clans that re-open and close every few months.

owned.

ZeYnf.png

z>ctrl

Z took the time to start from the bottom, with miniwars and work their way up, they have solid ranks and there own member base. CT on the other hand is made up from the two most laughable communitys of the pure world; The cx massers who got dominated by IR on a weekly basis who were made up of 3 different groups of massers, and the whole fs/cy/dvi; the clans that re-open and close every few months.

owned.

Why are you mad? Chill, we just wanted loot, and we got it. Stop acting like an idiot and stop flaming.

ripfb.jpg

Proud Ex-Officer of [C]on[T]rol

Proud Ex-Council of [C]omple[X]ity v1